The Student Room Group
Reply 4
just a guide to my essay plans, they are quite long, just the way i sort of work, you don't have to include all the arguments either i basically just put every possible argument i could think of in each one, some might have boxes missing, like conclusions
in the 33m ones, the top table is my for arguments, the bottom table is the against argument, so the first argument in the for table corresponds with the first against argument in the second table
hope they help :smile: if you have any questions just ask me
Reply 5
That's a lot,, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
hey,
thanks a lot!!
just a quick session how would i structure a 33 mark essay and in general any essay.
should i just do a section FOR then go However then just right a section AGAINST and conclude or do i criticizes throughout etc? im lost lol

thanks!!!
Reply 7
Original post by kattyratty
just a guide to my essay plans, they are quite long, just the way i sort of work, you don't have to include all the arguments either i basically just put every possible argument i could think of in each one, some might have boxes missing, like conclusions
in the 33m ones, the top table is my for arguments, the bottom table is the against argument, so the first argument in the for table corresponds with the first against argument in the second table
hope they help :smile: if you have any questions just ask me

Hey Im doing sociology unit 3 religion this year, exam is monday! Really struggling with revision any advice?
You should agree with the question and then give an opposing argument. So if the question was about secularisation increasing, you agree with it but then your opposing argument could be postmodernism, globalisation (Nanda), increase in fundamentalism etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending