kattyratty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
33m Conflict and Instability.docx33m Feminism General.docx33m Fringe organisations.docx33m Functionalist General.docx33m Marxism General.docx33m Marxist and Feminist.docx33m Minority ethnic groups.docx33m New age.docx33m Postmodernism.docx33m Religious practice varies from place to place.docx
kattyratty
Rep:
?
33m Science has replaced religion.docx33m Sects and Cults.docx33m Secularisation and fundamentalism.docx33m Secularisation.docx33m Social change vs conservative force.docx33m Social groups.docx18m Age.docx18m Feminist.docx18m Functionalist.docx18m Fundamentalism.docx
kattyratty
Rep:
?
18m Gender.docx18m Marxist with Feminist.docx18m Marxist with Functionalist.docx18m Minority ethnic groups.docx18m Religion is a conservtive force.docx18m Religion is a force for social change.docx18m Rise in Sects and Cults.docx18m Secular in britain.docx18m Social class.docx18m Traditional religions no longer meet religious needs.docx
kattyratty
Rep:
?
18m why are sects, cults and NMRs short lived.docx
kattyratty
Rep:
?
just a guide to my essay plans, they are quite long, just the way i sort of work, you don't have to include all the arguments either i basically just put every possible argument i could think of in each one, some might have boxes missing, like conclusions
in the 33m ones, the top table is my for arguments, the bottom table is the against argument, so the first argument in the for table corresponds with the first against argument in the second table
hope they help if you have any questions just ask me
AliceD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That's a lot,, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
zeb123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey,
thanks a lot!!
just a quick session how would i structure a 33 mark essay and in general any essay.
should i just do a section FOR then go However then just right a section AGAINST and conclude or do i criticizes throughout etc? im lost lol

thanks!!!
nlp31_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kattyratty)
just a guide to my essay plans, they are quite long, just the way i sort of work, you don't have to include all the arguments either i basically just put every possible argument i could think of in each one, some might have boxes missing, like conclusions
in the 33m ones, the top table is my for arguments, the bottom table is the against argument, so the first argument in the for table corresponds with the first against argument in the second table
hope they help if you have any questions just ask me
Hey Im doing sociology unit 3 religion this year, exam is monday! Really struggling with revision any advice?
Remabegum96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should agree with the question and then give an opposing argument. So if the question was about secularisation increasing, you agree with it but then your opposing argument could be postmodernism, globalisation (Nanda), increase in fundamentalism etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads