The Student Room Group

Arsey's M2 June 2013 Edexcel (BOTH UK + International) Solutions (in the first post)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Cheers Arsey :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by RnTf
Anyone what to make a gueess of the grade boundaries??

Yeah....
10 marks = 100 ums

This paper was solid
Reply 22
i think i lost 20 marks :/
I think parts of this paper were tough, and different to other questions on past papers. I reckon the angle for the COM question, the value of a/b and a few other tricky parts will have caught people out...

I'd hazard a guess at 60 for an A maybe.... Which means about 67 for an A*
Does it matter if I have got a slip of pen from writing down wrong masses(correct mass ratio) but I have
all the answers correct in question 4?Do they deduct me one mark or cross out the whole question ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Hoped to do good in this to ease off some pressure in M3 and FP2 as well :frown:
Reply 26
I spent way too much time on the last question wondering how Q could just stop dead. I got the answer right but wasted a lot of time! Didn't get chance to finish the hexagon one off because of that :frown: Fingers crossed for scraping 90%!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by •Ball•So•Hard•
I think parts of this paper were tough, and different to other questions on past papers. I reckon the angle for the COM question, the value of a/b and a few other tricky parts will have caught people out...

I'd hazard a guess at 60 for an A maybe.... Which means about 67 for an A*

I need lower than this, I'd rather prefer it being in the mid 50's really! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Serpentine111
Hoped to do good in this to ease off some pressure in M3 and FP2 as well :frown:

I know the feeling! Worried about M3 now :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serpentine111

Exactly..must do well in fp2 fp3 now
Reply 30
Original post by TheMineSweeper
Thanks Arsey ]and note i gave the first Thumbs Up

hmm that might have been accidentally on purpose, could you edit your comment please
Reply 31
can't seem to see it on arsey's paper - can someone please tell me the answer to 6b please
Would people think there was a mistake with the greatest speed question? Surely for 5 marks you'd want the minimum value?
fingers crossed for scaping 90%:smile:
Reply 34
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by kettlechips
do you think it being a replacement paper makes any difference at all regarding difficulty? just curious as to your view on the matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had forgotten about that! no idea, wait until I have seen what should have been the original; I might be able to get my paws on it tomorrow.
Reply 36
Original post by MathsNerd1
Would people think there was a mistake with the greatest speed question? Surely for 5 marks you'd want the minimum value?

i agree - very odd, i put 4.5
Original post by Student8
i agree - very odd, i put 4.5

Same here, hopefully we'll get 4/5 marks then and I'll get a few more for the other part. Just awful exam to do under the exam pressure.
Reply 38
i wrote minimum value of velocity but found it strange, so i added more about when it is greather than 20, (proved its when t>7 which is outside the range) but im not too sure.
Reply 39
If it's not 60/75 for 100UMS, there's no justice in the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending