The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Here's one for yous my mom need oxegyen as she suffer from breathing problems and was refused and told she wasn't aloud on the bus this is first bus luckie I can drive but it a bad day when a old women can't get on a bus due to heath problems.and here's another go in up to the southern and a bus almost tried me in to bull his was through as he was in the rong line heading up to where the hell do these learn to drive I thought some of these normal drivers where bad exspet **** heads that don't know how to GIVE WAY nor park 200 miles from a junction learn the highway code ass wipes
because of daily annoying traffic
Bus drivers need to be rude othewise people like you take advantage of their existence and you may punish them in evil sexual ways
Original post by 455409
I strongly dislike most of them tbh. A smile wouldn't hurt would it?

I've once been told to get off the bus because i didn't specify where i wanted my return ticket to be FROM. Still confused to this day.

I once got told to get off because I had a Starbucks cream and strawberries in my hand whilst getting on the bus. They are sometimes very intolerant and rude! Xx
See if everyone had the balls to say f.ck it well no go on the bus nor that taxis they would have to changes the way they treat people but people are 2 **** sceared to do something about it so they keep do it it same as the bin lorrys driving on the rong side of the road
Yes there are rude bus drivers who ignore fact you had pressed the stop button and continue to drive pretending they didnt hear. This really infuriates me. Some of them need to be reminded that they are public service vehicle licenses drivers and they should behave with some respect and care to their passengers

Latest