The Student Room Group

Guy I like

So there’s this guy that I like and he used to go to be in my primary school class and now he goes to a different high skl to me, but I see him kinda often when we walk home because my skl is on the way of his route. We don’t see each other for a long time since it’s just a quick glance and then I go a different direction but he’s usually there. We’re not friends or anything but when we pass by he just randomly screams my name and we kinda do it as a joke I guess. I really like him and I feel like we vibe well together, we used to talk often in primary and now the only thing I say to him is hi, but we do it in an annoying way. We’re usually with our mates so maybe that’s why I don’t talk to him but a couple of days ago he saw me waiting at the bus stop and stopped and spoke to me. It was still in a kinda annoying way but we kinda joke to each other like that, he was just joking about how short I am. He’s a kinda rude person though but I want to say something to him which he won’t just say **** off as a reply, and I want to talk to him properly rather than just screaming his name to annoy him but there is like absolutely no things to talk about. I don’t know how though because sometimes he jokes around too but other times he’s really moody lol

P.S sorry for the rushed writing lol
Reply 1
Was there meant to be a question?

Mine is, why do you like someone who is rude and with whom you have so little in common you can't hold a conversation?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Was there meant to be a question?

Mine is, why do you like someone who is rude and with whom you have so little in common you can't hold a conversation?

He’s not rude in the way that he’s only rude to me, he’s just quite rough with everyone
Also, I want to talk to him but how am I meant to make a conversation with someone who I haven’t spoken to properly in years
I guess I made it seem like he’s a selfish rude person but he’s funny and smart and although he’s rude he doesn’t mean it in a way to offend someone, just as a joke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending