The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Cheese_Monster
Cause it'll be a bloody interesting election. Bawjaws.

So since it'll be interesting you'll wait until its over and then raise a dispute about it ? Please humour me as to the logic of that...
Reply 41
Original post by cl_steele
So since it'll be interesting you'll wait until its over and then raise a dispute about it ? Please humour me as to the logic of that...

I think he means contest as in be a contestant.
Reply 42
Very sad to hear this - you had lots of potential TMD but I think you've made a wise decision as other people have said.

I'd like to say that I won't be running for SG, I don't feel I'm ready for that amount of responsibility yet but I might run the in the next election. I'm looking forward to working alongside anyone who stands for election.

TMD is going to run the election to my knowledge but if that changes I'm happy to run it or I'll get a mod in to do it.
Reply 43
Original post by The Mad Dog
I think he means contest as in be a contestant.

ahhh gotcha, makes more sence :tongue:

If you don't know what the verb 'to contest' means, please don't stand, glacket. :wink:
Reply 45
If you don't know what the verb 'to contest' means, please don't stand, glacket. :wink:

You phrased it as if you were going to contest post election, hence my question. I am perfectly aware of what the word means.
glacket?
Original post by RoryS
Very sad to hear this - you had lots of potential TMD but I think you've made a wise decision as other people have said.

I'd like to say that I won't be running for SG, I don't feel I'm ready for that amount of responsibility yet but I might run the in the next election. I'm looking forward to working alongside anyone who stands for election.

TMD is going to run the election to my knowledge but if that changes I'm happy to run it or I'll get a mod in to do it.

Don't overplay the role too much. If I can do it you certainly can.
Reply 47
Original post by RoryS

The only thing you'll need for the role is the ability not to be an idiot, I failed on that score. I'm pretty sure you'd make a good SG.
You phrased it as if you were going to contest post election, hence my question. I am perfectly aware of what the word means.
glacket?

I do apologise, perhaps I should have said 'I intend to contest "in" the election. Feel better sunshine?
Reply 49
I do apologise, perhaps I should have said 'I intend to contest "in" the election. Feel better sunshine?

I do not, as you called me sunshine :colonhash: Besides wasnt it you who got our previous SG to resign? :holmes:
Reply 50
Well I am not happy, I was called the C word earlier this evening

This issue needs be sorted promptly and we all need to move on afterwards. CA powers must be revoked with immediate effect.

If people want me to run, please PM me? I am all over the place atm
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Morgsie
Well I am not happy, I was called the C word earlier this evening

This issue needs be sorted promptly and we all need to move on afterwards.

Report the post and let the moderation team deal with it - no one is interested in discussing it here. Thanks.
Reply 52
Original post by Democracy
Report the post and let the moderation team deal with it - no one is interested in discussing it here. Thanks.

I don;'t know how to report something in the shoutbox
Original post by Morgsie

If people want me to run, please PM me? I am all over the place atm

I'm only replying to this bit since Democracy has dealt with the other sections. If you want to run, then run. Don't dangle your potential candidacy in front of people asking them to beg you to run. You should run because you want to do so. :smile:
Original post by Morgsie
I don;'t know how to report something in the shoutbox

Make a thread in AASL and the Community Team will look into it :yy:
I do not, as you called me sunshine :colonhash: Besides wasnt it you who got our previous SG to resign? :holmes:

You're giving me far too much credit darling, I simply said I couldn't contribute anymore with him as SG.
Reply 56
Original post by Democracy
Make a thread in AASL and the Community Team will look into it :yy:

Thank you
Reply 57
Original post by toronto353
I'm only replying to this bit since Democracy has dealt with the other sections. If you want to run, then run. Don't dangle your potential candidacy in front of people asking them to beg you to run. You should run because you want to do so. :smile:

I am all over the place at the moment, certain comments are not helping

I shall finish off the profile which I have been working on, it is helping slightly
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Morgsie
I am all over the place at the moment, certain comments are not helping

I shall finish off the profile which I have been working on, it is helping slightly

Perhaps focus on the profile first and then think about the election. :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by toronto353
Perhaps focus on the profile first and then think about the election. :smile:

I know what is left to do, I started work on it during my time out. I am unsure of it all, I have gone in depth

Latest

Trending

Trending