The Student Room Group

Computing or Business Information Technology??

I'm in a sticky situation as i am in clearing and i have no clue what to study, either computing or business information technology. I originally applied for business at Queen Mary but got rejected. Both courses are at University of kent and i am hoping current students studying the following courses can provide me with more information.
I have until tomorrow morning to make my decision and i am stresseddddd out.
Thanks
Reply 1
what do u think will help you most in your future career?? personally id do business only because im not so good on computers howevr u may be a computer genius, so do wat u think is most suited to u
Reply 2
Original post by Bella-emma
what do u think will help you most in your future career?? personally id do business only because im not so good on computers howevr u may be a computer genius, so do wat u think is most suited to u

lol no computer genius here, my aim is to be a business analyst so im going to go for Business Information Technology as i did business at a level and got a B, plus i think i will enjoy that more than computing. Plus its with a years placement which everyone is telling me to take and kents a good uni.
Reply 3
Original post by sufyan112
lol no computer genius here, my aim is to be a business analyst so im going to go for Business Information Technology as i did business at a level and got a B, plus i think i will enjoy that more than computing. Plus its with a years placement which everyone is telling me to take and kents a good uni.

Have you ever considered the ITMB degree (information technology management for business) http://search.ucas.com/search/providers?CountryCode=&RegionCode=&Lat=&Lng=&Feather=&flt1=&flt2=&flt3=&flt6=&flt7=&Query=Information+Technology+management+for+business&ProviderQuery=&Location=&Vac=1&AvailableIn=Clearing&SubjectCode=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending