The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just get Ralph Lauren - original and best. Also go with Polo rather than the poxy RL stuff they have which just clearly isn't as good. I almost bought the most amazing top the other day - was £60 though but I reckon I might have to, it was classic. Also Tommy Hilfiger does some pretty cool preppy stuff. I think Hackett and Lacoste have taken a major slide recently.
Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste and Hackett, while all perfectly acceptable in America arent really that excusable over here due to who else wears them :wink:. Go with Pringle its one of the only British preppy brands and the inventors of argyle apparently!
Bluelight
inventors of argyle apparently!

They should be stood up against a wall and shot in that case! :p:
superdry, abercrombie , h&m do preppy stuff 4 cheap, a&f , reuhl , jack wills , RL, hollister , old navy , american eagle , gap , aeropostale
If you don't have money. Try looking for those brands in some of the bigger charity shops in more affluent areas.
Reply 25
Cidade Dos Homens
superdry, abercrombie , h&m do preppy stuff 4 cheap, a&f , reuhl , jack wills , RL, hollister , old navy , american eagle , gap , aeropostale

This thread is about 3 years old!

Latest