The Student Room Group

What do you order at starbucks?

Scroll to see replies

Black coffee - as coffee should be! :biggrin:
One of the paninis, and possibly a blueberry muffin, along with a mocha or a vanilla frappé latte (vanilla milkshake w/o coffee) if I'm not in a coffee mood.
Reply 3
Usually a skinny latte/soya mocha, or a mango & passionfruit fruit cooler if I'm feeling extravagant.
I've only been in once, and on that occasion I had a black coffee and some kind of disappointing dry cake.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
either hot chocolate or cappuccino
Reply 6
Chocolate frappo or the passionfruit cooler things
Reply 7
Caramel Macchiato. OMG.
Reply 8
Have you ever tried hot chocolate with blackcurrant syrup? MMM gorgeous, its not on the menu though
Reply 9
Original post by russellsteapot
I've only been in once, and on that occasion I had a black coffee and some kind of disappointing dry cake.

I, too, have been in only once and ordered a black coffee - or I at least tried too. It was such an ordeal that I have never been back.
Reply 10
Chai creme frappe. Mmmmm
Reply 11
usually a latte, but when i want something cold and sweet i get a strawberry frappuccino or triple caramel frappuccino.
triple caramel frappuccino with cream -BEST THING EVER.
In winter, a hot chocolate. At Christmas, a peppermint hot chocolate. In summer, a vanilla cream or caramel coffee Frappuccino. This summer, I've been loving the Valencia Orange Refreshas :biggrin: I spend way too much time in Starbucks...
triple caramel frappuccino with cream -BEST THING EVER.
Reply 15
Coffee light or Caramel light frappuccino :smile:
signature Hot Chocolate :P nom nom
Mocha Cookie Crumble - Large! (Yes, I almost never call it Venti.)
Venti Caramel Cream Frappucino - double shot of caramel and topped with cream and sauce. :h:
Reply 19
Original post by ChemistryChic
Venti Caramel Cream Frappucino - double shot of caramel and topped with cream and sauce. :h:

me too :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest