The Student Room Group
Reply 1
that is exaclty how i would do it hehe
Reply 2
^ lol thanx:smile:

But I mean do I explain the actual explanations of psychological, or just the general similarities/differences between them?
Reply 3
Miss.P
^ lol thanx:smile:

But I mean do I explain the actual explanations of psychological, or just the general similarities/differences between them?

I would just talk about how biological explanations do not offer a full explanation and fail to take into account environmental factors such as the role families play in the development of schizophrenia. Then i would go on to discuss Family interaction(outline what it is.. hw it provides an alternative explanation etc.)

Hope that helps!.. Hope i'm right! lol :p:

I've also been told that the diathesis-stress model is a good to use when evaluating either psychological or biological as it considers biological and enviornmental factors.. i think.. lol.. at that point where i'm doubting my own knowledge!

Tut :p:

P.S. I'm guessing your a Patel! lol :tongue:
Reply 4
Tut
I would just talk about how biological explanations do not offer a full explanation and fail to take into account environmental factors such as the role families play in the development of schizophrenia. Then i would go on to discuss Family interaction(outline what it is.. hw it provides an alternative explanation etc.)

Hope that helps!.. Hope i'm right! lol :p:

I've also been told that the diathesis-stress model is a good to use when evaluating either psychological or biological as it considers biological and enviornmental factors.. i think.. lol.. at that point where i'm doubting my own knowledge!

Tut :p:

P.S. I'm guessing your a Patel! lol :tongue:

Aw thanx yeh that helps, yeah I was going to include the diathesis-stress model!

And Yes..I'm a Patel:biggrin: lol are you? There's not many on here!:p:
Reply 5
Miss.P
Aw thanx yeh that helps, yeah I was going to include the diathesis-stress model!

And Yes..I'm a Patel:biggrin: lol are you? There's not many on here!:p:

Lol i'm a sikh.. n im a Tut!.. No jokes plz.. i've heard them all!!.. lol
My girlfriendz a patel.. Ahhh da gujji jokes.. love em.. lol
Anywho.. Back 2 revision!! Need to go through cultural bias and Non-human participants n learn it all.. aswell as look at Approaches n make show i kno ma Psychopathology stuff.. All before 8 o clock.. So i can cheer on England.. Not lookin good!!! :frown:

Lol.. Tk Care Miss Patel :p:

Tut x
What's a patel?
Reply 7
Theresa Smells
What's a patel?

LOL.. it's just a surname.. :p:
Reply 8
Tut
Lol i'm a sikh.. n im a Tut!.. No jokes plz.. i've heard them all!!.. lol
My girlfriendz a patel.. Ahhh da gujji jokes.. love em.. lol
Anywho.. Back 2 revision!! Need to go through cultural bias and Non-human participants n learn it all.. aswell as look at Approaches n make show i kno ma Psychopathology stuff.. All before 8 o clock.. So i can cheer on England.. Not lookin good!!! :frown:

Lol.. Tk Care Miss Patel :p:

Tut x

lol aw ok..yay all about the Patels:biggrin:...and 'tut tut' I don't want to be hearing no guji jokes! :p: hehe Couldn't help my self!

Anyway, revision..yes, I have to do cultural bias now, and phobias then I'm done (that's quite a lot if you think about it!). Oh and appraoches:rolleyes: that's not that long though.
Reply 9
Miss.P
lol aw ok..yay all about the Patels:biggrin:...and 'tut tut' I don't want to be hearing no guji jokes! :p: hehe Couldn't help my self!

Anyway, revision..yes, I have to do cultural bias now, and phobias then I'm done (that's quite a lot if you think about it!). Oh and appraoches:rolleyes: that's not that long though.

G-U-J-J-U... I promise that is the first n last gujji joke i will make.. hehe :p:

Tut

Latest

Trending

Trending