The Student Room Group

AQA A level Psychology

H, I'm wondering if any one can help I have just started studding A level psychology and have reached my first assignment and I am stuck on one of the questions if anyone has answered this question before or has any idea please let me know.

Question: Evaluate the biological approach as an explanation of human behaviour. ( worth 4 marks)
Does this mean genetics ect.
thank you :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Evaluate is A03 marked, you have to give a positive point about the biological approach in explaining human behaviour (ie backed up by studies) and explain why this is a pro. Then you need to have a negative point about the biological approach (eg biological determinism) and why that is a negative point.
So two points, two explanations to evaluate. Im not sure if you can do two positive/negative points so id go for one each.
Original post by Liglet
Evaluate is A03 marked, you have to give a positive point about the biological approach in explaining human behaviour (ie backed up by studies) and explain why this is a pro. Then you need to have a negative point about the biological approach (eg biological determinism) and why that is a negative point.
So two points, two explanations to evaluate. Im not sure if you can do two positive/negative points so id go for one each.

That makes sense thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by charlotte2023!
H, I'm wondering if any one can help I have just started studding A level psychology and have reached my first assignment and I am stuck on one of the questions if anyone has answered this question before or has any idea please let me know.

Question: Evaluate the biological approach as an explanation of human behaviour. ( worth 4 marks)
Does this mean genetics ect.
thank you :smile:

Hello friend
HMU on my Ig elite_feather
Reply 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending