The Student Room Group

Celeb lookalike..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Horny Cabbage
Her lips are pink and yours are grey, you look nothing like her!

Yes, I was born with the unfortunate trait of turning everything within a 2-foot radius of my person sepia... :colondollar:
oldish pic of me (2010) but you get the idea.

Meryl Streep. Always bloody Meryl Streep.
Original post by Rananagirl
I've had Mary Elizabeth Winstead:

Definitely a similarity, just add colour and your face is slightly more rounded. Easy to see though.
Original post by deedee123
I get Anne Hathaway, but i don't really see it myself.

Great person to be compared to.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

Wow! :awesome: Have you thought of applying to a look-alike agency? I think your face may be worth £££s. :cool:
Reply 65
Original post by Foo.mp3
Fer what duck?:mute:

:teehee:

I take it as a compliment being compared to her. Even if you didn't mean it as one. :colonhash:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Wow! :awesome: Have you thought of applying to a look-alike agency? I think your face may be worth £££s. :cool:

haha I'm not sure there's much call for a young meryl streep. She's a lot older than me. I think we'd have to be of similar age for it to do me any good.
haha I'm not sure there's much call for a young meryl streep. She's a lot older than me. I think we'd have to be of similar age for it to do me any good.

You could try starting a new trend - "Young Meryl Streep Parties". Come and boggle at the young Meryl. Be amazed. :colondollar:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Fer what duck?:mute:

:teehee:

Don't lie, know what you NIMBY liberal chicks are like at heart.. :tongue:

"Let them eat cake.." :h:

Nah, no self-respecting urban liberal would come out with that, it would be "let them eat Tapas" or "let them eat lemon and coriander hummus with a touch of basil".
Reply 69

In the photos on your profile you also look like Tori Amos :smile:
Wayne Rooney :eek:.
Reply 71
People used to say I looked like that Aston Villa player Marc Albrighton! Can't upload pics:/
Original post by Muaythaigirl
I get katy perry.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1379242912.004967.jpg

Don't see it though

It's just the eyes I think. :smile:
Reply 73
As a child I got a lot of 'Matilda' and now I've just done a celeb look alike generator (just for fun, it's an absolute joke!) it said Keira Knightly and Tom Hanks (best and worst moment of my life?) and then it said Jason Statham who actually looks a lot like my brother. But people tell me I look like Anne Hathaway and I once got told that I look like Jessica Lowndes. Don't see it myself as they are far better looking!
Once when I was thinner I was told I looked like Rob Thomas. Not sure how accurate that was though. These days I'm more built and I'm not really told I look like a celebrity though I am mistaken for being Russian or Polish when I grow my beard out.
Reply 75
Original post by thunder_chunky
Once when I was thinner I was told I looked like Rob Thomas. Not sure how accurate that was though. These days I'm more built and I'm not really told I look like a celebrity though I am mistaken for being Russian or Polish when I grow my beard out.

Haha I can see how a Rob Thomas lookalike can look Eastern European
Reply 76
I've been told I look like Danny welbeck.
Apparently I am mistaken for Joss Stone before she went Stateside.

joss-stone-review-007.jpg I can kinda see it, and wish I had her voice when she sings.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Was told twice last night that I looked like bloody Cara Delvigne. That's what I get for pencilling in my eyebrows.

Original post by Foo.mp3

Yikes! :eek:

You guys seriously think you're better looking than this?

Original post by SophiaKeuning
You guys seriously think you're better looking than this?

When did I say that? Lol

Quick Reply

Latest