Spacecam
Equally :smile:

don't be so presumptuous lol!!

Oh i was just curious :smile:

Btw, what was i supposedly being presumptuous about? :p:
Reply 81
The Green Manalishi
And other muslims?

The ones that abuse their wives and cut their childrens foreheads with knifes and play around with bombs?
D00
The ones that abuse their wives and cut their childrens foreheads with knifes and play around with bombs?

oh come on! That's a minority, and stuff like that happens in all cultures, what about the christian wife beaters, or child abusers!! you can't generalize like that!
Reply 83
I'm not a Christian so you made a good point about that. But Muslim extremeists are FAR more extreme.
D00

No, the one's who're non-britons who want to live their lives peacefully while practising their faith.

What's this about cutting kids' foreheads with knives btw? I haven't even heard that before...
D00
I'm not a Christian so you made a good point about that. But Muslim extremeists are FAR more extreme.

you can't say that though, there are extremists in all cultures IRA and Al Qaeda for example
The Green Manalishi
No, the one's who're non-britons who want to live their lives peacefully while practising their faith.

What's this about cutting kids' foreheads with knives btw? I haven't even heard that before...

i think he means circumcision which also D00 happens in the jewish faith
Reply 87
D00

I smell a warning.....
unfinished sympathy
i think he means circumcision which also D00 happens in the jewish faith

I think you're right. Circumcision, i do believe, is done for hygienic reasons.
The Green Manalishi

yes not to abuse children with islamic knives
The Green Manalishi
And Jewish ones?
yes but according to Do0 only muslim children are butchered with these knives!
unfinished sympathy

In which case i'd beg to differ. I'm muslim, and have never been 'butchered' with anything by my parents/ anyone else.
The Green Manalishi
In which case i'd beg to differ. I'm muslim, and have never been 'butchered' with anything by my parents/ anyone else.

good for you!
unfinished sympathy

Note: While editting my previous post quoted by unfinished sympathy in her post quoted above, i accidentally deleted it.
Reply 94
The Green Manalishi

No I don't mean circumcision I'm not that bloody stupid.

Look at these links, sadly the pictures aren't working. And read the comments too.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/652614/posts
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=10009_Islamic_Blood_Ritual
I'm not a shiite, i'm a sunni. We don't believe in blood rituals and things.
Reply 96
Thud
I don't know a lot about Sikhism, but I know carrying daggers is not compulsery.

It is compulsory for baptised Sikhs and the daggers are called kirpans and they tend to be less than 7 inches and pretty blunt but some people just wear a replica necklace
Reply 97
D00
No I don't mean circumcision I'm not that bloody stupid.

Look at these links, sadly the pictures aren't working. And read the comments too.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/652614/posts
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=10009_Islamic_Blood_Ritual

Those pictures are fake, and has been discredited many times before.

In any case, they are not relevant to the topic at hand either.
Reply 98
Akhoza
It is compulsory for baptised Sikhs and the daggers are called kirpans and they tend to be less than 7 inches and pretty blunt but some people just wear a replica necklace

my apologies; thanks for the info.

But 7 inches? christ!
Reply 99
Ryan
If Muslims have a problem with our way of life they can **** off back where they came from.

What, back to London or Manchester or wherever else a lot of muslims where born in within the UK?

D00 son, wise up.

Latest

Trending

Trending