The Student Room Group
pikaboo
Even I listen to other things apart from Queen...

you do?

*dies of shock*
Reply 461
Babyshambles
you do?

*dies of shock*

Not very often though :wink:
Seriously, I'll listen to anything, as long as its not tuneless heavy metal or pointless rap.
Reply 462
The Verve- The Drugs Dont Work
Anything random that the iPod spits out!
Reply 464
pikaboo
Not very often though :wink:
Seriously, I'll listen to anything, as long as its not tuneless heavy metal or pointless rap.

:rolleyes:

i just lost all respect for you then
kikzen

There is an awfull lot of rubbish rap music about, really clichéd shite (50 Cent) there's also alot of really clever, relevant and original rap music about too...stuff like The Roots...I hate pointless rap too...but I have alot of time for rap music that is actually good...
Reply 466
kikzen

Hey I included the 'pointless' bit for a reason, there's a lot of rap with serious messages behind it that I respect. I just can't stand the new wave in the charts at the moment.
Reply 467
pikaboo
Hey I included the 'pointless' bit for a reason, there's a lot of rap with serious messages behind it that I respect. I just can't stand the new wave in the charts at the moment.

it doesnt need to have a serious message to be good.

never mind though, i dont want to pollute my thread with an argument in defense of rap
Basement Jaxx feat. JC Chasez - Plug It In.

Tune and a half, that...
Jeff Buckley - Lover, You Should've Come Over
*sigh* it's such a lovely song
Reply 470
Ghostface - Ghostface.
Reply 471
mc solaar - le pays de gandhi and iwan - oul ich'allah
M.I.A - Galang.

Best single of 2003, this.

www.miauk.com
Reply 473
Calibre - 'Makes Me Wonder'
Ellen Allien - 'Funkenflug der Traume'
Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left

and

Sweet Female Attitude - 'Flowers', if anyone can remember that.
Belle and Sebastian - Tigermilk
Razorlight - Stumble and Fall
Reply 476
grr my addiction is bad

Morrisey - The last of the famous international playboys (I song about the Kray brothers).
What I am listening to at the moment is my youngest brother playing red hot chilli peppers on his new bass guitar he bought home not 10 min ago! Will I get any study done? I think not!
amazingtrade
grr my addiction is bad

Morrisey - The last of the famous international playboys (I song about the Kray brothers).

<3

Morrissey (:tongue:) - Everyday Is Like Sunday
Reply 479
Hayley...
<3

Morrissey (:tongue:) - Everyday Is Like Sunday

I am so glad he sang that song at Move last week, it helped that it was sunday and it was cloudy and grey as well. Although it wasn't a seaside town that forgot to close down.

Latest