The Student Room Group
Reply 17760
a little more personal -lindsay lohan
it's a short song but pretty good
Britney & Christina Mash up - Boys vs Genie in a Bottle
Mariah Carey - Get Your Number
n u c l e a r b d h
Ahhh, you have my sympathy there. Have you managed to see them live anywhere else? They're fantastic but so disorganised. :p:

The Libertines were meant to play where I live two years ago but they couldn't make it and Carl promised that he'd play here someday... and this year he will. That man keeps his promises.

No, few guys from work etc have and gloat about it on a regular basis! B*****ds!
WorkHouse
No, few guys from work etc have and gloat about it on a regular basis! B*****ds!

Hehehe, you know you'd be doing the same if you'd seen them live. :wink:

And A_ndy_, I think I was talking to you about those annoying widescreen music videos with different stuff going on in the top and bottom sections... right? Well I found out today that Hype Williams is responsible for all of them. :frown: So it's not a new video craze, this man's just run out of ideas. :p:

If it wasn't you I was discussing that with, ignore all that. :wink:
n u c l e a r b d h

And A_ndy_, I think I was talking to you about those annoying widescreen music videos with different stuff going on in the top and bottom sections... right? Well I found out today that Hype Williams is responsible for all of them. :frown: So it's not a new video craze, this man's just run out of ideas. :p:

(Reply to Comment to WorkHouse)... Fair, if slightly unjust point.... well i'm getting the weekend off well in advance and the tickets are all in hand. so who's gonna b the leeds bunny this year??? i wonder.
n u c l e a r b d h

Yeh it was, a few weeks ago.. im disappointed in hype williams :mad: They drive me crazy them sort of music videos :frown:

Dani Minogue - Begin To Wonder..
A_ndy_
Yeh it was, a few weeks ago.. im disappointed in hype williams :mad: They drive me crazy them sort of music videos :frown:

Dani Minogue - Begin To Wonder..

those videos drive me mental too! stupid hype williams!

switchfoot - redemption
Hehehe, glad to see new-style Hype Williams video hatred coming from more than one person. If any other director copies that idea, I will scream. I can't take it anymore. :p: It was bad enough with Beyonce's (and hers only had pink stuff in the top and bottom sections). Now there's people doing stuff, too. And split in half. And turned the wrong way in LL Cool J's. ARGHHH.

Amerie - 1 Thing
n u c l e a r b d h
Hehehe, glad to see new-style Hype Williams video hatred coming from more than one person. If any other director copies that idea, I will scream. I can't take it anymore. :p: It was bad enough with Beyonce's (and hers only had pink stuff in the top and bottom sections). Now there's people doing stuff, too. And split in half. And turned the wrong way in LL Cool J's. ARGHHH.

Amerie - 1 Thing

pop artists r such sheep with this kind of thing, "she's got it so i want it too" mentality i guess

sevendust - enemy (great track)
n u c l e a r b d h

Amerie - 1 Thing

Perfect example is on tv right now... Ne-yo - so sick, not only does that song annoy me to the maximum, but the video drives me round the bend too.. i think thats hype williams?! bloody fool :p:

Room 5 feat Oliver Cheatham - Make Luv
*StarrySkies*
pop artists r such sheep with this kind of thing, "she's got it so i want it too" mentality i guess

Hehehe, yeah. And they're so busy trying to keep up with each other that they don't realise that the videos themselves are BAD.

Amerie - Touch
A_ndy_
Perfect example is on tv right now... Ne-yo - so sick, not only does that song annoy me to the maximum, but the video drives me round the bend too.. i think thats hype williams?! bloody fool :p:

Yeah, he's responsible for that one too. :frown: And for the Robin Thicke video. He's trying to ruin my current favourite song, the idiot.
OMG the "what are you listening to" thread has been turned into a chat thread :eek: that is a first :security:

guys, if you want to chat join the penguin society, or alternatively the thread in my signature but this thread is sacred, understood?
lettherainfalldown
OMG the "what are you listening to" thread has been turned into a chat thread :eek: that is a first :security:

guys, if you want to chat join the penguin society, or alternatively the thread in my signature but this thread is sacred, understood?

It's music-related chat. This is the music sub-forum. :wink: Hehehe.

Truesteppers ft. Dane Bowers & Victoria Beckham - Out Of Your Mind
Sigur rós-njosnavelin
Sweet Female Attitude - Flowers
n u c l e a r b d h
It's music-related chat. This is the music sub-forum. :wink: Hehehe.

Truesteppers ft. Dane Bowers & Victoria Beckham - Out Of Your Mind

lets just make sure we keep the chatter out of this one thread :biggrin: :cool:
anastacia - sick and tired
lettherainfalldown
lets just make sure we keep the chatter out of this one thread :biggrin: :cool:
anastacia - sick and tired

Why should we? It's always been like this. :p: If nobody can comment on the music somebody else is listening to it's a little bit pointless.

Sisqo - Thong Song
*also because if this was moved to chat, you'd lose 1000 posts or so :eek:*

Latest