What are you listening to at the moment? Watch

This discussion is closed.
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by WorkHouse)
No worries... my fave? music when the lights go out.. but my favourite album is up the bracket... and urs?
My favourite album's Up The Bracket too. Their self-titled one was pretty good but Up The Bracket was perfect.

Seeing Dirty Pretty Things in June. Should be interesting.
WorkHouse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
My favourite album's Up The Bracket too. Their self-titled one was pretty good but Up The Bracket was perfect.

Seeing Dirty Pretty Things in June. Should be interesting.

Damn right... Dirty pretty things, Carl Barats new band right? V.v.v Cool. where they playing? Barat also a God!!!!

P.S BabyShambles F**k Forever
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Fatbot Slim - Rockafella Skank
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Damn right... Dirty pretty things, Carl Barats new band right? V.v.v Cool. where they playing? Barat also a God!!!!

That song is great :cool: :yy:
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago

They're doing the IOW Festival this summer. They're not quite The Libertines but they're still blingtacular.

I saw Babyshambles last year. Pete was 40 minutes late, har. At least he turned up...
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
They're doing the IOW Festival this summer. They're not quite The Libertines but they're still blingtacular.

I saw Babyshambles last year. Pete was 40 minutes late, har. At least he turned up...

That wasn't leeds by any chance was it?

The Libertines - The HaHa Wall
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
That wasn't leeds by any chance was it?

The Libertines - The HaHa Wall
Nah, IOW again. Was he late at Leeds as well? :p:

Britney Spears - Toxic
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Britney Spears - Toxic
Good old isle of wight music fests :p: hes got a tendency of being late.. and the fact that he don't give a flying fig, adds to my likeness of the guy..

Np: Liam Lynch - Whatever!
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Britney Spears - Toxic

Wasn't fortunate enough to go (was one of the sad individuals who got left behind covering the rest of the "Leeds Bunnies" shifts)... they initially cancelled up showed up last min...

The Libertines - the last post on the bugle
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
Wasn't fortunate enough to go (was one of the sad individuals who got left behind covering the rest of the "Leeds Bunnies" shifts)... they initially cancelled up showed up last min...
Ahhh, you have my sympathy there. Have you managed to see them live anywhere else? They're fantastic but so disorganised. :p:

The Libertines were meant to play where I live two years ago but they couldn't make it and Carl promised that he'd play here someday... and this year he will. That man keeps his promises.
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by A_ndy_)
Good old isle of wight music fests :p: hes got a tendency of being late.. and the fact that he don't give a flying fig, adds to my likeness of the guy..

Np: Liam Lynch - Whatever!

Exactamundo my friend... lifes to short to show up on time...

Queens of the Stone Age - Little sister
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
a little more personal -lindsay lohan
it's a short song but pretty good
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Britney & Christina Mash up - Boys vs Genie in a Bottle
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
Mariah Carey - Get Your Number
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ahhh, you have my sympathy there. Have you managed to see them live anywhere else? They're fantastic but so disorganised. :p:

The Libertines were meant to play where I live two years ago but they couldn't make it and Carl promised that he'd play here someday... and this year he will. That man keeps his promises.

No, few guys from work etc have and gloat about it on a regular basis! B*****ds!
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
No, few guys from work etc have and gloat about it on a regular basis! B*****ds!
Hehehe, you know you'd be doing the same if you'd seen them live.

And A_ndy_, I think I was talking to you about those annoying widescreen music videos with different stuff going on in the top and bottom sections... right? Well I found out today that Hype Williams is responsible for all of them. So it's not a new video craze, this man's just run out of ideas. :p:

If it wasn't you I was discussing that with, ignore all that.
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

And A_ndy_, I think I was talking to you about those annoying widescreen music videos with different stuff going on in the top and bottom sections... right? Well I found out today that Hype Williams is responsible for all of them. So it's not a new video craze, this man's just run out of ideas. :p:

(Reply to Comment to WorkHouse)... Fair, if slightly unjust point.... well i'm getting the weekend off well in advance and the tickets are all in hand. so who's gonna b the leeds bunny this year??? i wonder.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Yeh it was, a few weeks ago.. im disappointed in hype williams :mad: They drive me crazy them sort of music videos

Dani Minogue - Begin To Wonder..
*StarrySkies*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by A_ndy_)
Yeh it was, a few weeks ago.. im disappointed in hype williams :mad: They drive me crazy them sort of music videos

Dani Minogue - Begin To Wonder..

those videos drive me mental too! stupid hype williams!

switchfoot - redemption
=nuke=
Report 13 years ago
Hehehe, glad to see new-style Hype Williams video hatred coming from more than one person. If any other director copies that idea, I will scream. I can't take it anymore. :p: It was bad enough with Beyonce's (and hers only had pink stuff in the top and bottom sections). Now there's people doing stuff, too. And split in half. And turned the wrong way in LL Cool J's. ARGHHH.

Amerie - 1 Thing
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%