Me too! I was so happy omg :biggrin:
Where else did you apply if you don't mind me asking :colondollar:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 81
Original post by ConnorB
2nd year here doing Geography, any questions just ask :wink:

Hi there :smile: I was wondering what the social scene is like in terms of the nightlife and the societies available? :smile:
Original post by Siena4996
Hi there :smile: I was wondering what the social scene is like in terms of the nightlife and the societies available? :smile:

The nightlife is ridiculous. There is so much to Choose from. It's very easy to do the student staples however (Monday everyone goes to "The Haunt" "Oceana Wednesday's" "cheese night at Coalition" etc) and there so much more than that. Also I think there are more pubs in Brighton than there are days in a year!

Societies ain't half bad either, no rowing club though, and we've banned the guys rugby club for a year also because of prickish behaviour.

All in all, It's all good :cool:
Original post by Pan94
Course: Psychology
Grade Requirements:AAB
AS Grades:ABB
Predicted A Level grades:AAA

I got an offer from Sussex in the last week of October and I'm so excited, I went to the open day in June and loved it, and loved Brighton as well! I can't wait to go to the applicant's day in January :smile: Has anyone else got an offer for psychology?

which course of psychology?
Original post by micksocurly
Me too! I was so happy omg :biggrin:
Where else did you apply if you don't mind me asking :colondollar:

Cardiff, Exeter, Warwick and Southampton :smile: just waiting for warwick now, got 4 out of 5 woooo!!! what about you?
Reply 85
Original post by chloannabelle
Cardiff, Exeter, Warwick and Southampton :smile: just waiting for warwick now, got 4 out of 5 woooo!!! what about you?

Im waiting for Warwick too! What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jtbteddy
Im waiting for Warwick too! What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law:smile: you? good luck x
Reply 87
Law:smile: you? good luck x

You too! For Management:smile: When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by ConnorB
2nd year here doing Geography, any questions just ask :wink:

Hey I'm looking to study Geog perhaps at Sussex. Do you get much choice in your modules? Like if you want to just do human geography can you? (Especially in first year). Are there a lot of science/maths modules first year?

What's the night life like? :smile:
Reply 89
Got an offer to do PPE next year for AAA. Anyone else doing PPE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by Aphrodite 2
which course of psychology?

C800, BSc Psychology :smile:
Course: Psychology
Grade Requirements: 48/60 (AAB)
AS Grades: N/A
Predicted A Level grades: 48/60
I got my offer on wednesday, so happy! It only took them one week to get back to me, which really surprised me! I'm still waiting to hear from Birmingham and Southampton but if their offer requires the same grades, I'll firm Sussex :biggrin: However I am worried that I might pass my exams with 'only' 46/60, do you think Sussex would still accept me? I am from Luxembourg and it's really hard to get such high marks in your final exams, especially because we have 7 subjects... And I really wanna go to Sussex :frown:
I applied to do International Development, but haven't heard anything back yet (my application was only sent a week ago). Has anyone else who applied to this got any offers/rejections?
Reply 93
Original post by keyakxx
I applied to do International Development, but haven't heard anything back yet (my application was only sent a week ago). Has anyone else who applied to this got any offers/rejections?

I received an offer on the 7th of November and I had sent my application on the 4th for Business and Management

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pan94
C800, BSc Psychology :smile:

Wish you the best :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by keyakxx

Hi I applied for economics and international development on 18th October and received an offer on 29th October for AAB or A*BB :-)
Reply 96
Original post by Aphrodite 2
Wish you the best :smile:

You as well!

Surrey, Birmingham, Leicester and Kent! Waiting on Birmingham and Surrey atm. Omg, wish I applied to Warwick or Southampton; I originally planned to, thought it would be too risky! Ah well! Good choices :smile: good luck! x
Reply 98
Original post by jtbteddy
Just got an offer from Sussex for Business and Management Studies!

Nice one mate, what was the offer? Also what was your predicted grades on your application?
Hi there!
Wondering if anyone's got an offer for American Studies, or anything related, yet? I've got all my other offers, just waiting on Sussex now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending