Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Applications Chat Thread 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by PhoeboBradshaw
I applied in December, around the 19th I think, and got my offer on the 20th January. So it could take about a month? When did you apply? :smile:

I applied in early January and got my offer last week. I rang up checking and that day it came through. Just need to sort out my accommodation now. Cannot wait to start.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 61
I just accepted an unconditional offer as my firm choice, loved the course, and the audition, cant wait to start in September, is anyone else studying dance sept 14? Xx
Original post by Samdownes
I applied in early January and got my offer last week. I rang up checking and that day it came through. Just need to sort out my accommodation now. Cannot wait to start.

aah good. Have you checked out iQ? its really decent there :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by PhoeboBradshaw
aah good. Have you checked out iQ? its really decent there :smile:

Yeah that's where I'm looking to stay I think. It seems the best out of the ones I've seen :smile:
Reply 64
Hi everyone,

I am already at salford university, just finishing my environmental studies foundation year, going onto Wildlife conservation BSc.
I'm 20 and I know the uni really well now, I'm on 5 sports/activity teams and a Student rep...

Enough about me, but feel free to message me with any queries and if i don't know the answer i will know someone who does...

Cheers,
Looking forward to meeting you in freshers week!

Evie
Reply 65
Original post by PaulyyPudd
I just saw your post on the Facebook group :smile: I am staying in Chaucer :smile:

I'm thinking about going for iQ, i've left it a tad late but just waiting to hear some news, which will ultimately decide whether I can or not.
Reply 66
Original post by helennod
I've applied for Petroleum and Mechanical engineering and I've already received an unconditional offer :biggrin:

Hey, same here! Got an unconditional for Petroleum and Mechanical Engineering :smile: accepted it a couple of days back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been accepted into Salford for biomedical sciences part time 2014 🎉

Well done everyone:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I've just got an offer through clearing for Psychology and Criminology, only condition is that I send them my certificates :biggrin: anyone else starting this course in Sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zhodges
I got an unconditional offer for Multimedia and Internet Technology at Media City. Is anyone else doing that degree or a Computing related one at Media City :biggrin:?

Hi zhodges, just seen your posts about MediaCityUK... All I can say is, WOW, I wish a facility like that existed when i went to uni about 10(ish!) years ago.

Salford's facilities are just fantastic, and being based alongside the BBC, ITV and many other independent production companies is the perfect opportunity to network and make connections with people in the industry.

As a member of university staff, I always try and get down there as often as possible, and love that there is plenty to do nearby - lots of shops, restaurants, places to drink, and of course there is the cinema and Lowry theatre.

Have you been on a open day and visited the facilities at MediaCityUK? It's well worth a look, and be sure to check out the virtual tours here http://www.salford.ac.uk/mediacityuk/venue/360
Studying Human Biology and Infectious Diseases, just narrowly got in :P x
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anybody know which good halls still have rooms?
Original post by bethanykatexo
I'm studying wildlife conservation and zoo biology :smile:

OOoo for the first year we 'might' be in the same class, I think they put you all in the same class with biolgoy, human biology, zoo biology etc :3
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to University of Salford connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Reply 74
eve.adams.. Hi just saw yo post. I got my offer for post graduate in environmental mgt..could you be in thee knowhow as to which school its under as aparently they are many..wat hostel is for postgrads/the nearest to the school. Thnx. Eve.M
Hey khadija, am a new student of salford, will be resuming in january, looking forward to your reply.
I haven't seen anyone say anything about Occupational Therapy! lolll.. seems like I'm alone on this one :") .... but I got accepted to do Occupational Therapy once I pass my course I'm currently studying which is Rehabilitation Therapy Technology.
if anyone is studying engineering, check out www.sueu.co.uk the engineering society at Salford Uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending