The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford accommodation

Hi I made a last minute decision to go to university. Luckily I kept my application for Salford University and confirmed my place however all the accommodation throughout is completely sold out. I’ve been so stressed and upset and cannot find anything. Both Peel Park and IQ are fully booked and I can’t find any other place to stay either. I really don’t want to drop out of university but I really need to find a place to stay :frown:
Original post by fatsmo
Hi I made a last minute decision to go to university. Luckily I kept my application for Salford University and confirmed my place however all the accommodation throughout is completely sold out. I’ve been so stressed and upset and cannot find anything. Both Peel Park and IQ are fully booked and I can’t find any other place to stay either. I really don’t want to drop out of university but I really need to find a place to stay :frown:

Hi @fatsmo!

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems finding accommodation! If you'd like to give us a call on 0161 295 0023 (opt 3, opt 3) our accommodation support team may be able to offer some advice and guidance.

All the best.
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by fatsmo

Hi what did you end up doing? I’m in this position right now
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Rakib030103

Hey @Rakib030103,

Apologies, we've had a few issues with being able to reply to you on this thread! Have you managed to get your accommodation sorted? If not please let me know how you've applied for us this year and I can grab you the contact details for our support team to give you a hand!

All the best,
Becky
Reply 4
Original post by Rakib030103

Hiya, are you still looking for accommodation? I have a room in Peel Park if you still do!
Original post by Dan_On3ill
Hiya, are you still looking for accommodation? I have a room in Peel Park if you still do!

Hey @Dan_On3ill

If you've got a room at PPQ you're not needing I'd definitely recommend getting in touch with our accommodation manager Campus Living Villages to let them know - they might still have people looking for rooms, so its always worth having a chat with them! Let me know if you need any contact details :biggrin:

All the best,
Becky
Reply 6
(Original post by Dan_On3ill)Hiya, are you still looking for accommodation? I have a room in Peel Park if you still do!

hi is the room still avaliable im currently looking for a room thanks get to me asap
Reply 7
Original post by spookybot
(Original post by Dan_On3ill)Hiya, are you still looking for accommodation? I have a room in Peel Park if you still do!

hi is the room still avaliable im currently looking for a room thanks get to me asap

It’s not unfortunately, the uni does have a waiting list so I’d recommend phoning them up to see what they can do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending