The Student Room Group

Christmas present for boyfriend

Anon because he is on this forum

I was just wondering what ideas you guys have for presents for your boyfriends?

I am in a relatively new relationship but he is the sweetest guy in the world and has got me a few presents just for the sake of it!
I want to buy him a few decent presents and then on top of that something that is more unique and cute but I can't think of anything!
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because he is on this forum

I was just wondering what ideas you guys have for presents for your boyfriends?

I am in a relatively new relationship but he is the sweetest guy in the world and has got me a few presents just for the sake of it!
I want to buy him a few decent presents and then on top of that something that is more unique and cute but I can't think of anything!

Pander to all of his sexual desires.
Depends what he's interested in. Sports? Music? Films? Books? Technology? Is he traditional, modern, or a little bit of both? How old is he? What are his aspirations?

If you describe his personality more, it'll be a lot easier to come up with a unique gift idea that would actually be meaningful. Since he's on the forum, that might be difficult (without maintaining anonymity), so feel free to PM me more details about what he likes and I'll help you out :smile:
Reply 3
Whey protein, and a good cycling stack. Make sure you buy him some PCT as well.
Reply 4
Why don't you try with a practical yet thoughtful gift, a personalized gift would be even better. For instance, I gave to my boyfriend (who loves gadgets) an iPhone leather wallet for his birthday among other things (a chocolate cake I baked, framed photo of us). He totally loved it and has been using it since. Especially because I ordered it with an engraved personalized message: "I love you" right above his name written in a larger font.
Here's what I bought: http://www.atelierpall.com/iphone-ipad/iphone-leather-wallet-duo-brown/

Personalized gifts are the best! Just take into account his preferences and passions when you make up your mind!
Hope this helps!Good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm in the exact same position! I've bought my boyfriend two merch jumpers of his favourite bands but I want to do something special/unique, he's told me that he's doing something cute. It's so frustrating trying to think of something! :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending