The Student Room Group

EXAM techniques

Hello, so I am an A2 student who is doing bio Chem and psych. My as results were BCB, honestly I was soooo dissappointed I honestly felt like I worked ever sooo hard and did well thought I would get 2bs and an a at least.. But now I feel so lost because I don't actually understand what I've done wrong at the end of a2 I want to pull each of my grades up but I honestly can say I can't focus.. I've been told to improve exam techniques but how do you improve exam techniques?? And how can I stay on top?? The fact that there are no jan exam is just scaring me!!!
Reply 1
Original post by rohit1234
Hello, so I am an A2 student who is doing bio Chem and psych. My as results were BCB, honestly I was soooo dissappointed I honestly felt like I worked ever sooo hard and did well thought I would get 2bs and an a at least.. But now I feel so lost because I don't actually understand what I've done wrong at the end of a2 I want to pull each of my grades up but I honestly can say I can't focus.. I've been told to improve exam techniques but how do you improve exam techniques?? And how can I stay on top?? The fact that there are no jan exam is just scaring me!!!

just read lots of mark schemes, then you'll know the sorts of things the examiners are looking for!
Reply 2
I just did every past paper available for maths and physics, most of them twice, and made lots of notes from the textbooks
but the only way I learn something is by writing it down lots, so I think the exam technique should depend on how you learn best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending