The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmm..*Feels slightly to blame for all the aggro caused*
Ronaldo VII
lol I was hoping 19 would be enough to win it so i stopped after 2 attempts after already guessing that 16 was all by defenders and all by headers :s-smilie:
i'm tempted to print screen my inbox :wink: :p:
darth_vader05
i'm tempted to print screen my inbox :wink: :p:

Do!:biggrin:
gimme a second :p:
calderstonesLFC
Hmm..*Feels slightly to blame for all the aggro caused*
it takes two to tango :smile:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
oops gone :wink: haha, night :smile:
Night, I await your next quiz :smile:
Ronaldo VII
lol I was hoping 19 would be enough to win it so i stopped after 2 attempts after already guessing that 16 was all by defenders and all by headers :s-smilie:

Irwin's was a freekcik.
Anyway, who do you think you guys are going to draft in to replace RVN?
I dont think you can tempt Torres away from spain. Is it true that SAF is prepared to stick with just Rooney and Saha and gamble on Rossi?
I wouldn't be too worried stickin with those 3... dong aswell :p:
Dont forget Smith
Olé
darth_vader05
it takes two to tango :smile:

and then a mod to dish out some warning points! :p:

It's all in the past now. :tsr2:
Reply 2794
congrats mr watson.
Reply 2795
hey calderstones sorry about before man, lets have civilised convos from now on.:biggrin:
What do we make of Sideshow Bob's new haircut? :toofunny:

Reply 2797
Ron Stoppable
What do we make of Sideshow Bob's new haircut? :toofunny:

LOL...Sideshow Bob...nice one :yy:
Reply 2798
Carrick - Money not an issue

Manchester United new boy Michael Carrick insists money was not behind his decision to leave Tottenham.

The England international completed his £18.6 million switch to Old Trafford on Monday after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Carrick admitted the chance to join United was 'too good to turn down' despite being offered a new improved deal to stay at White Hart Lane.

"This is a football decision, a decision not driven by money," said Carrick.

"It's an offer that has come at the right time for me both professionally and personally and I felt I couldn't turn it down."

Carrick also thanked Spurs boss Martin Jol for the impact he has had on his career.

"I've had a great time at Spurs and the club has been brilliant for me," added Carrick.

"There is an excellent squad full of top players and a number of younger lads coming through the ranks as well. I can only see successful times for the club in the future.

"Martin is a great manager and has done an enormous amount for my career.

"Without any doubt he has helped develop me into a better player.

"He gave me a chance when I needed it, stood by me and I will always thank him for that."
Reply 2799
Rooney pleases Fergie

Sir Alex Ferguson was pleased with Wayne Rooney's return to competitive action.

The 20-year-old was given the captain's armband as he made his first appearance of this pre-season in the 2-1 victory over Macclesfield.

Rooney played for just over an hour and helped himself to the first goal.

Ferguson was pleased with his prized asset's return to action - his first taste of football since his infamous sending off against Portugal at the World Cup finals.

"Wayne produced some terrific moments," said Ferguson.

"He has scored a goal as well, so I'm very happy for him."

Latest