The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
What's people think about the rumour of Keane about to become the new Sunderland manager? Not a bad club to be in charge of for a first job, should give him experience if he is to replace Fergie :p:
Reply 3641
BexTait
Thanks, I'm a she BTW :p:

Fantastic game, made all the sweeter with Chelsea losing to 'boro :biggrin:

Great to see Ole on the score sheet too (and so far we don't seem to be missing Ruud's goals)

Sorry :redface: ...i would rep ya but it wont allow me again as ive already repped ya before :smile:
Reply 3642
BexTait
What's people think about the rumour of Keane about to become the new Sunderland manager? Not a bad club to be in charge of for a first job, should give him experience if he is to replace Fergie :p:

its not a rumour :p:..hes been announced as manager....its official! :smile:
Reply 3643
Daveo
I can't wait to see Ole smash some more in throughout the season, who needs tevez when we have the genius that is....ole gunnar solskjaer

:ditto:
Reply 3644
#2(Laika)
its not a rumour :p:..hes been announced as manager....its official! :smile:

Depends on what point you call it official, there's nowt on the Sunderland site, and the sky/bbc reports only use words like 'reportedly'.

As for the rep, it's no problem.
Reply 3645
bex u can have my rep. get in get in, hu needs tevez hey, ole ole ole ah i cant stop signing his name man.

very impressed with fletchers work rate.
Reply 3646
BexTait
Depends on what point you call it official, there's nowt on the Sunderland site, and the sky/bbc reports only use words like 'reportedly'.

yes im sorry...your right...i just thought it was offcial when Sky Sports announced it...sorry again...:redface:
Reply 3647
morgo
bex u can have my rep. get in get in, hu needs tevez hey, ole ole ole ah i cant stop signing his name man.

very impressed with fletchers work rate.

not bad is he :p:
Reply 3648
rafa ure right fletcher might just do the job and carrick looked good with the ball. a day to cherish for us all
Reply 3649
morgo
rafa ure right fletcher might just do the job and carrick looked good with the ball. a day to cherish for us all

Indeed :smile:
BexTait

Credit where its due :p: :smile:
Reply 3651
Its almost enough to make me want a white shirt with solskjaer on the back - i just can't stand the logo :redface:
Reply 3652
Daveo
Its almost enough to make me want a white shirt with solskjaer on the back - i just can't stand the logo :redface:

A I G

Alex Is God i heard the commentator saying....:biggrin:
Reply 3653
I can't decide who to get on the back of me new shirt. Initially I thought Saha or Smith, but wouldn't mind Heinze, or Vidic. Arrgh, I hate some decisions!
Daveo

I think the away kit is class! :biggrin:

Great performance again! Everyone was class! ONe defensive mare, but lukily didn't cost us. Our passing and movement around the box is a lot better this sesaon than last. And Saha... class! :biggrin:

And haha Chelsea lost! Come on United, this is our season!

So in conclusion today has been class. :biggrin:

P.S How do you pronounce class? =)
Reply 3655
BexTait
I can't decide who to get on the back of me new shirt. Initially I thought Saha or Smith, but wouldn't mind Heinze, or Vidic. Arrgh, I hate some decisions!

good luck deciding :smile:...theyre all class players :biggrin:
Reply 3656
What a great day of football and ole scoring was the icing on the cake.

Oleeeeee !
Reply 3657
Having seen one of the new red shirts with vodafone on, I have to say I prefer the AIG on it, even if it is a little plain. The AIG is starting to grow on me tho, at least they haven't got in on the training kit that you can buy, or on the seats.
Reply 3658
mc_watson87
I think the away kit is class! :biggrin:

Great performance again! Everyone was class! ONe defensive mare, but lukily didn't cost us. Our passing and movement around the box is a lot better this sesaon than last. And Saha... class! :biggrin:

And haha Chelsea lost! Come on United, this is our season!

So in conclusion today has been class. :biggrin:

P.S How do you pronounce class? =)

:ditto:
Reply 3659
BexTait

Go for Ole, the man is one of a kind.

Latest