2 - 1 to utd :smile:
3-0 to United :biggrin:
3-1 to Utd
Reply 6763
We'll ruin them; 4-0 to United.
Reply 6764
3 - 1 to United
Reply 6765
Seems it hasn't been said before so congratulations to the November Player of the Month, our very own Cristiano Ronaldo :biggrin:
Reply 6766
3-1 to united,

Rooney,Ronaldo,Saha our goalscorers
Reply 6767
2 - 0 UTD

Ronny deserved it too :yy:
WHW is fortunate enough to be in attendance at OT for the match tomorrow :cool:

Hmm, after the troubles we've had with picking up points from City, it's time we made the task nice and easy for a change. Hence, my prediction of us winning 2-0, a Rooney double.
Reply 6769
I'll take a

Man Utd 3 - 0 Man City

Because we're just plain better than them :wink: :biggrin:

And I'm going too! Although I have no clue where my seats are...it's a surprise!
bah, lucky mutha fudgers going to the match :frown:

I'm going to the bar to watch it though... yay... how priveleged I feel ¬_¬
Steezy20
bah, lucky mutha fudgers going to the match :frown:

I'm going to the bar to watch it though... yay... how priveleged I feel ¬_¬

i'm one lucky sonofabitch. I won't take it for granted either, neither will i take a win for granted. We do struggle against City, akin to our past problems with Boro, with them being somewhat of a bogey team for us.

Ahh, just think, 12 or so hours time. **** yeah :cool:
Reply 6772
So you're back from South America?
Juwel
So you're back from South America?

I got back last night. Its VERY cold, and there's almost no sunlight all day, so climatically, a shock to the system. Quite depressing. Hopefully a United win TODAY, will spur me from my low :biggrin:
Reply 6774
white_haired_wizard
I got back last night. Its VERY cold, and there's almost no sunlight all day, so climatically, a shock to the system. Quite depressing. Hopefully a United win TODAY, will spur me from my low :biggrin:

Wow, and it is today; not a Sunday derby eh. Well, should be good; like I say I think we'll rape them.
Juwel
Wow, and it is today; not a Sunday derby eh. Well, should be good; like I say I think we'll rape them.

eloquently put :smile:
What is it with WHW and South America? Don't know why you're complaining about the cold. I plan to visit Ellesmere Island, Canada. :biggrin:
NDGAARONDI
What is it with WHW and South America? Don't know why you're complaining about the cold. I plan to visit Ellesmere Island, Canada. :biggrin:

I've heard about the cold weather there. A real bitch by the sounds of things, enjoy the minus 30-40 or whatever it gets to :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 6778
white_haired_wizard
eloquently put :smile:

Forgive me; I'm weary and have a post count target to meet :p:
Juwel
Forgive me; I'm weary and have a post count target to meet :p:

:biggrin:

there's a fantastic amount of logic in what you've just said....that is, you need to use the word 'rape' in one particular post, so as to increase your post count :biggrin: "Yep, i'm thinking of using the words 'faeces' and 'felching' so i can achieve my next post count milestone" :rolleyes:

Latest