The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

obviously henry didnt see Barca as i step up, because he stayed with arsenal :smile:
Reply 7341
he only stayed because of the treatment he got from some of the barca players in the final.
i disagree

manure didnt even deserve to win their euro cup final anyway
Reply 7343
we didnt deserve to win it u gotta be jokin. we didnt play our best that day but we still won it says a lot about our determination and spirit. when do you see a team scoring 2 goals in 2 mins to win the champions league, the players believed they could win and proved it however arsenal last year had many chances to beat barca with henry missin two glorious chances, but you got destroyed by one guy and his name is LARRSON, i hope he destroys you guys again come 20th jan when we play you i think.
gunners r us
i disagree

And this was indeed the only match ever in football to go the way of the team who didnt deserve it.

If you don't put the ball in the back of the next more times than your opponent you don't deserve to win.

West Ham 1 - 0 Man Utd

It works against you too.
Reply 7345
gunners r us
i disagree

Why didn't we deserve it? We left it a little late but that always happens for us.

If you want to look at a match where the ultimte winners deserved nothing out of the match you just have to look at last FA cup you people won.
all im saying is that munich got robbed by two set peices
Reply 7347
gunners r us

If it had'nt been for our persistent threat we wouldnt have got them set pieces....you make your own luck mate :smile:
gunners r us
i disagree

Nonsense; barring the passage to the final itself, which was nigh on as hard as could be, we were the better team in the game itself.
Reply 7349
gunners r us

Seen as you were 7 at the time...and im presuming you were a Gunner back then - did you watch the match? We more than deserved the win! If anything, they're goal was pretty unlucky on our part.
Reply 7350
Not gonna be online over the weekend, so posting Villa cup prediction now.

United 3-0 Villa
Reply 7351
BexTait
Not gonna be online over the weekend, so posting Villa cup prediction now.

United 3-0 Villa

United 2-0 Villa
United 2-1 Villa. The league game is much more important for me though.
Reply 7353
2 - 1 to UTD for both league and cup :
3-0 to United against villa
We should play:

VDS
Neville Vidic Ferdinand Heinze
Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Park
Ole Larsson
Reply 7356
Would Ole and Larsson make sense together? They both seem more like support strikers to me.
Reply 7357
bobbington
We should play:

VDS
Neville Vidic Ferdinand Heinze
Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Park
Ole Larsson

Fergie's already hinted Kuszczak is gonna get a run out, on MUTV. I cant say ive seen any video footage of Larsson in training, but i agree with Decola. If that partnership does happen though, im certain it wont be there for the full 90 minutes - even if we're 10 goals up :wink: Rooney needs games to buck up his act, full stop.

On another note, im pretty worried about what im hearing of Bale. Looks a decent player, but everyone ive spoken to seems to think Heinze is going to Bayern. Surely Bale can in know way be compared to the legend that is Heine?! :eek:
Reply 7358
I really hope we don't lose heinze. Can't see him leaving in Jan tbh.
United 4 - 2 Villa

That way if im right by the exact scoreline you will think i am some kind of god :smile:

Latest