The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What a joke.
Reply 7521
unbelievable!!
Reply 7522
;no;

Why can't we kill it off anymore?!
Credit where it is due, Arsenal cut through the entire United team like a hot knife through butter, and Henry put them to the sword with a bullet header beyond Eddie van Halen on goal - great game for the neutral supporter!
Reply 7524
They didnt deserve the win, I knew they would come back if we didnt score another.
Reply 7525
That hurts. I had a feeling in my gut we weren't going to do it. We need to take advantage of the dip in chelskis form, yet we threw it today. We were the better side for long periods.

Arsenal won't even win anything this season, and I'll be forever hating them now, and even more so if this stops us winning the title.

w00tt
Yep, no Premiership team should concede twice in 10 minutes, especially in the last 10 minutes and especially not a title challenging team. The players had better bounce back against Portsmouth.
Juwel
Arsenal are undefeated at the Emirates.

United haven't lost a game after leading for five years.

STILL UNDEFEATED!

SCRATCH THAT OTHER RECORD!
Reply 7528
they deserved to draw but not win. we didnt exactly let them create many chances but they took the two real chances they got. oh well at least were still 6 points ahead although it so nearly was 9. gotta pik ourselves up now for the other games.
Reply 7529
Watch all the chavs talk the arsenal up.
Reply 7530
Here come the plastics.
Reply 7531
JimboBlue
STILL UNDEFEATED!

SCRATCH THAT OTHER RECORD!

One would think you guys were at the emirates for decades the way you talk that record up.
Strangely I'm not too disappointed, if Chelsea had won yesterday I would have been furious.
Reply 7533
hahahahahaha..... you lost and thats final. Muahahahahaha
****ing *****
Reply 7535
beautiful play
Reply 7536
Park needs to start the next game, we can't have both Giggs and Ronaldo producing dud performances in the same game.
Reply 7537
Oh well a real shame i thought a draw would have been a fair result but Utd switched off and were punished. Henry scored with his head! :eek:

Utd still top but the real winners are Chelsea! :frown: I can see him jumping up and down at home right this moment.
Reply 7538
Thats a shame, we really should have taken advantange of it.

Still a 6 point lead though.

And to the arsenal fans - we'll see who finishes ahead in the table shall we?
Chelsea aren't winners, their a team with more problems than us.

Latest