The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mr power
thaks mate. Btw ronaldo wont leave now hes come out with a statement saying he wants to stay.

I wouldn't take that as meaning much. Until I see him playing in a United shirt again, getting on well with the players, I'm not taking anything for granted.
Reply 1121
Its more likely he will stay after this statement.
Might just be a ploy to raise his price... though i hope he stays.
Reply 1123
dont get why you would care mr watson, arent u not a man utd man
Am i not?
Reply 1125
sorry maybe im thinking of someone else. welcome and enjoy your stay,
Reply 1127
i dont get whats going on. I mean will he stay or not cos hes fine with both he says and thus if utd are saying they wont let im go surely cristiano ronaldo is staying at man utd fc.
Mr power
i dont get whats going on. I mean will he stay or not cos hes fine with both he says and thus if utd are saying they wont let im go surely cristiano ronaldo is staying at man utd fc.

This is why you can't listen to anything like this, because the player is saying what works out best for him. By saying he's fine staying or going he leaves his options open, he hasn't committed himself to United, just said he doesn't mind staying.
Reply 1129
i remember when David Beckham left Man Utd...they came out and said he will not be sold..he came out and said i wont go...after a few days hes signed for Madrid....never beleive what you read....
Reply 1130
oo ye forgot about, good point rafa but lets hope that doesnt happen again. i would hate it.
Reply 1131
Mr power
oo ye forgot about, good point rafa but lets hope that doesnt happen again. i would hate it.

:ditto:
Mr power

Definitely, but if Real can't sign Robben from Chelsea then they're going to be looking straight for Ronaldo. Happy birthday mate by the way :biggrin:
Reply 1133
olliemccowan
Definitely, but if Real can't sign Robben from Chelsea then they're going to be looking straight for Ronaldo. Happy birthday mate by the way :biggrin:

yep i think thats the plan....
#2(Laika)
yep i think thats the plan....

It also said in the paper this morning (Daily Mail I believe) that Real are interested in buying Franck Ribery, now that would be interesting :biggrin:
Reply 1135
thanks for the comment ollie, some guy has opened on a thread as a tribute thread of my bday lol. the affection u lot show is wonderful.
Reply 1136
olliemccowan
It also said in the paper this morning (Daily Mail I believe) that Real are interested in buying Franck Ribery, now that would be interesting :biggrin:

i wouldnt beleive the Daily Mail mate...load of rubibsh....
Reply 1137
TOTTENHAM Hotspur are preparing for life without Michael Carrick by working on a deal to sign Kevin Nolan. Manchester United are confident that they will finally be able to prise Carrick away for about £14 million and Tottenham are expected to offer just over half that sum for the Bolton Wanderers midfield player. Nolan attracted interest from several clubs, including Arsenal, last season.

Source
#2(Laika)
TOTTENHAM Hotspur are preparing for life without Michael Carrick by working on a deal to sign Kevin Nolan. Manchester United are confident that they will finally be able to prise Carrick away for about £14 million and Tottenham are expected to offer just over half that sum for the Bolton Wanderers midfield player. Nolan attracted interest from several clubs, including Arsenal, last season.

Source

Why do they need Nolan, they bought Didier Zokora from St. Etienne to replace Carrick :confused:
weren't man utd interested in nolan at one point?

hey btw, my first post here! :biggrin: and who's birthday is it?

Latest