The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Craghyrax
Hate Britney Speares (and all pop music) but I love classical music (and rock, indi etc..)

What about dance music like trance and that?:biggrin:
Cosmosophia
Posts were lost yesterday...for what?^o) I've never yet to date worked out why I lost my 1000 posts or so :redface: :ninja: as none of them turned up in Society Chat and I'm too good to have had them all deleted for some obsure :p: reason.:angel:

A week or two ago 130 of mine went missing, but they got given back. Then yesterday a thousand disappeared, but that was because Insomniac's Society got moved to Soc Chat :frown:
Cosmosophia
What about dance music like trance and that?:biggrin:

*shudders* Don't ask! :p: :ninja:
Craghyrax
*shudders* Don't ask! :p: :ninja:

You know, I deliberately included my signature in that post!:p:
Cosmosophia
You know, I deliberately included my signature in that post!:p:

Well I would have got it without the sig... you wouldn't have asked if you didnt like Dance and Trance. Its just as well as I didn't notice the sig :ninja:
A_Singh is now Demon_AS.
Reply 2665
Craghyrax
Jayk have you been one of the many who lost several posts yesterday? :s-smilie:

I don't think so, but I don't keep to close a track of my post count, so I probably wouldn't have noticed :biggrin:
Cosmosophia
Ooh, what Britney Spears songs were they Jayk?:p:

Not just songs! A whole album!!! The one with Toxic on it; can't remember it's name.
Craghyrax
A_Singh is now Demon_AS.

Huh?
That was for Cosmosophia about her list of people in her sig.
Reply 2667
Craghyrax
That was for Cosmosophia about her list of people in her sig.

Ross sees, but he doesn't comprehend! :biggrin:

Yeah, I see now. How long ago was he A_Singh?!?! I've only ever known him as Demon_AS (and now I see what the AS is for! Hah! See! I am a genius! ;grin:wink:
Jayk Bakner
Not just songs! A whole album!!! The one with Toxic on it; can't remember it's name.

I dont like Britney's new stuff much, her older songs where so much better although I quite like My Perogative
Jayk Bakner

Yeah, I see now. How long ago was he A_Singh?!?! I've only ever known him as Demon_AS (and now I see what the AS is for! Hah! See! I am a genius! ;grin:wink:

:rolleyes:

idiot :p:
Reply 2670
Darkened Angel
:rolleyes:

idiot :p:

Bah! I say! Bah! :biggrin:
Craghyrax
Well I would have got it without the sig... you wouldn't have asked if you didnt like Dance and Trance. Its just as well as I didn't notice the sig :ninja:
A_Singh is now Demon_AS.

I know. I should really change that.:ninja: Have things to add too though that part's not possible as I've used up my word limit for signatures!:p: :redface:
Jayk Bakner
Bah! I say! Bah! :biggrin:

it's spelt Baa idiot!! :rolleyes: :p:
Jayk Bakner
I don't think so, but I don't keep to close a track of my post count, so I probably wouldn't have noticed :biggrin:

Huh?

In The Zone is the one with Toxic on!:biggrin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MheJhFZ9M&mode=related&search= Love it!:biggrin:
Darkened Angel
I dont like Britney's new stuff much, her older songs where so much better although I quite like My Perogative

Have you got her Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD? Is excellent!;thumbsup; What older songs of hers do you especially like then? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHekKiq60s8
Reply 2675
Darkened Angel
it's spelt Baa idiot!! :rolleyes: :p:

Oh you are so lying! :biggrin:

And that is indeed the one, Elements! Toxic was the only decent track on that album, and that's probably the reason why I had it :biggrin:
Jayk Bakner

It was before your time :wink: *pats head*
Jayk Bakner
Oh you are so lying! :biggrin:

And that is indeed the one, Elements! Toxic was the only decent track on that album, and that's probably the reason why I had it :biggrin:

And she's Cosmosophia :wink:
Reply 2678
Craghyrax
And she's Cosmosophia :wink:

Yeah...well...Elements is easier to type. I'm lazy, and slightly tired from rectifying the 'my room is a tip' situation.

And I never thanked you for the rep :biggrin: But bribery shan't work! I shall never turn to the Dark Side! But let's not start that up again just yet :wink: :biggrin:
Jayk Bakner
And I never thanked you for the rep :biggrin: But bribery shan't work! I shall never turn to the Dark Side! But let's not start that up again just yet :wink: :biggrin:

:eek:.....:getmecoat

Quick Reply

Latest