Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Hate Britney Speares (and all pop music) but I love classical music (and rock, indi etc..)
    What about dance music like trance and that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosmosophia)
    Posts were lost yesterday...for what?^o) I've never yet to date worked out why I lost my 1000 posts or so :ninja: as none of them turned up in Society Chat and I'm too good to have had them all deleted for some obsure :p: reason.:angel:
    A week or two ago 130 of mine went missing, but they got given back. Then yesterday a thousand disappeared, but that was because Insomniac's Society got moved to Soc Chat

ReputationRep:
    What about dance music like trance and that?
    *shudders* Don't ask! :p: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    *shudders* Don't ask! :p: :ninja:
    You know, I deliberately included my signature in that post!:p:

ReputationRep:
    You know, I deliberately included my signature in that post!:p:
    Well I would have got it without the sig... you wouldn't have asked if you didnt like Dance and Trance. Its just as well as I didn't notice the sig :ninja:
    A_Singh is now Demon_AS.

ReputationRep:
    Jayk have you been one of the many who lost several posts yesterday?
    I don't think so, but I don't keep to close a track of my post count, so I probably wouldn't have noticed
    Ooh, what Britney Spears songs were they Jayk?:p:
    Not just songs! A whole album!!! The one with Toxic on it; can't remember it's name.
    A_Singh is now Demon_AS.
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    That was for Cosmosophia about her list of people in her sig.

ReputationRep:
    That was for Cosmosophia about her list of people in her sig.
    Ross sees, but he doesn't comprehend!

Yeah, I see now. How long ago was he A_Singh?!?! I've only ever known him as Demon_AS (and now I see what the AS is for! Hah! See! I am a genius! ;grin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Not just songs! A whole album!!! The one with Toxic on it; can't remember it's name.
    I dont like Britney's new stuff much, her older songs where so much better although I quite like My Perogative

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I see now. How long ago was he A_Singh?!?! I've only ever known him as Demon_AS (and now I see what the AS is for! Hah! See! I am a genius! ;grin
    :rolleyes:

idiot :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    :rolleyes:

idiot :p:
    Bah! I say! Bah!

ReputationRep:
    Well I would have got it without the sig... you wouldn't have asked if you didnt like Dance and Trance. Its just as well as I didn't notice the sig :ninja:
    A_Singh is now Demon_AS.
    I know. I should really change that.:ninja: Have things to add too though that part's not possible as I've used up my word limit for signatures!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Bah! I say! Bah!
    it's spelt Baa idiot!! :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, but I don't keep to close a track of my post count, so I probably wouldn't have noticed

Huh?
    In The Zone is the one with Toxic on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Mhe...elated&search= Love it!

ReputationRep:
    I dont like Britney's new stuff much, her older songs where so much better although I quite like My Perogative
    Have you got her Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD? Is excellent!;thumbsup; What older songs of hers do you especially like then? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHekKiq60s8

ReputationRep:
    it's spelt Baa idiot!! :rolleyes: :p:
    Oh you are so lying!

And that is indeed the one, Elements! Toxic was the only decent track on that album, and that's probably the reason why I had it

ReputationRep:

It was before your time *pats head*

ReputationRep:
    Oh you are so lying!

And that is indeed the one, Elements! Toxic was the only decent track on that album, and that's probably the reason why I had it
    And she's Cosmosophia

ReputationRep:
    And she's Cosmosophia
    Yeah...well...Elements is easier to type. I'm lazy, and slightly tired from rectifying the 'my room is a tip' situation.

And I never thanked you for the rep But bribery shan't work! I shall never turn to the Dark Side! But let's not start that up again just yet

ReputationRep:
    And I never thanked you for the rep But bribery shan't work! I shall never turn to the Dark Side! But let's not start that up again just yet
    :eek:.....:getmecoat

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.