The Student Room Group

Self-growth book reccomendation

I'm interested in extending my knowledge and vocabulary this summer, I am open to both fiction and non-fiction, any genre.
Reply 1
What genre would you typically read? I myself prefer fantasy/sci-fi. I can't say I read much non-fiction, but are there any particular non-fiction topics you are interested in too? I think it's always good to start somewhere or the options are limitless. Have you got any of your own recommendations? I have struggled to find a good book recently since stores are flooded with the likes of Colleen Hoover.
Reply 2
Original post by K.online.
What genre would you typically read? I myself prefer fantasy/sci-fi. I can't say I read much non-fiction, but are there any particular non-fiction topics you are interested in too? I think it's always good to start somewhere or the options are limitless. Have you got any of your own recommendations? I have struggled to find a good book recently since stores are flooded with the likes of Colleen Hoover.

Honestly i have read one of her books and i have to say some scenes are concerning. But I think i will just read some biographies right now, and since im intersted in maths some books that reveal how each theory was discovered. I just wanted to expand my parameters and explore new genres
Reply 3
Original post by Nat16.
Honestly i have read one of her books and i have to say some scenes are concerning. But I think i will just read some biographies right now, and since im intersted in maths some books that reveal how each theory was discovered. I just wanted to expand my parameters and explore new genres

Well I'm not the biggest reader of biographies nor maths non-fiction, so I'll be no help there. However I do hope you find what you're looking for, and (though I'm guessing you have) I would recommend Goodreads for your search.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending