The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, whats new with all things sci-fi?
I'm re-reading The Dresden Files and playing Final Fantasy XII. That's about it, from me.
She just wanted to copy me :rolleyes:

And I'm not lazy, I'm busy, there's a difference. I'm sure you've noticed my conspicuous online absences lately.
Demon_AS

And I'm not lazy, I'm busy, there's a difference. I'm sure you've noticed my conspicuous online absences lately.

Absence? :angel:
Craghyrax
It was a VERY big joke Elements.

Or was it? Hmmm.....
Darkened Angel
Or was it? Hmmm.....

I tire of these childish games *force lightnings DA*
Craghyrax
I tire of these childish games *force lightnings DA*

Meh, I have rubber soles :P
Darkened Angel
Meh, I have rubber soles :P

*watches pool of melted rubble spread* Er..:s-smilie: they don't appear to be Darkside-proof :p:
Craghyrax
*watches pool of melted rubble spread* Er..:s-smilie: they don't appear to be Darkside-proof :p:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i'm meltiiiing!!! i'm meltiiiiing!!! oh what a world!!!!
Jitterbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkened Angel
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i'm meltiiiing!!! i'm meltiiiiing!!! oh what a world!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :hahaha:
Craghyrax
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :hahaha:

*melts on craggy causing him to melt too*
Reply 3172
Darkened Angel
*melts on craggy causing him to melt too*

:eek:

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

*dies from shock*
Jayk Bakner
:eek:

:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

*dies from shock*

I thank you!

*scowls at DA*

This hasn't happened since yo-less :rofl:
oh dear god i could've SWORN you were a HE!!! when did you change sex?! :s-smilie: i need to start checking more...
Jayk, DAS and Alan are all male!! woo i got them right!!! :biggrin: *has a party* :wink:
Darkened Angel
oh dear god i could've SWORN you were a HE!!! when did you change sex?! :s-smilie: i need to start checking more...

I RESENT that implication! :hmpf:
*storms off in disgust* :wink:

:goodnight
:p:

sorry craggy :redface:

i'm off to bed now, see ya guys!
Reply 3179
Night all. I'm sticking around to try and keep up with the Oscars. Pan's Labyrinth has already won two (Best Make-Up, Best Art Direction), which is good news :biggrin: Here's for hoping it'll win Best Foreign Film!

*crosses fingers*

Quick Reply

Latest