Urgh, I feel so unwell. I'm dying.
Elements
Urgh, I feel so unwell. I'm dying.

Oh.. not you too :s-smilie:

Boys clear out. Its catching...
Craghyrax
Oh.. not you too :s-smilie:

Boys clear out. Its catching...

:frown: I had this since Friday but it's been coming on for longer than that.

It's a miracle that I'm actually still here tbh!
Elements
:frown: I had this since Friday but it's been coming on for longer than that.

I've had mine since Friday too..
Elements
It's a miracle that I'm actually still here tbh!

That sounds a tad melodramatic. What you got?
Craghyrax
I've had mine since Friday too..

That sounds a tad melodramatic. What you got?

I'm not being melodramatic at all! I had toxic poisoning and a heart attack. And I have some other bad stuff too that I'd prefer not to disclose.
Elements
I'm not being melodramatic at all! I had toxic poisoning and a heart attack. And I have some other bad stuff too that I'd prefer not to disclose.

I didn't say you were melodramatic. I said IT sounded melodramatic. ^o) Two very different meanings!

What did you get toxic poisoning from? Was the heart attack a result of that? :s-smilie:
Craghyrax
I didn't say you were melodramatic. I said IT sounded melodramatic. ^o) Two very different meanings!

What did you get toxic poisoning from? Was the heart attack a result of that? :s-smilie:

Medication. Yes. But no-one believes me because no-one else witnessed it.
Elements
Medication. Yes. But no-one believes me because no-one else witnessed it.

Frustrating :s-smilie: You won't have to take the medication again, though? What was the medication for?
Craghyrax
Frustrating :s-smilie: You won't have to take the medication again, though? What was the medication for?

I know. I don't want to say- it's kind of really personal and messy.:s:
Elements
I know. I don't want to say- it's kind of really personal and messy.:s:

That's understandable. Feel better soon.
Elements

:hugs: awwwwww! it's a bit silly no one believing you, hope you get better!
I've just realised I've been sick since Friday too, how freaky is that? I wasn't too bad on Friday though, just had a sore throut, then woke up the next day with a headache but I took a few pills and I felt ok, then I did the silly thing and stayed up all night watching Ghostbusters 1 and 2 with a mate bearing in mind and I had a terrible cough which was getting worse, went to sleep during the afternoon then started feeling really ill during the evening. I suppose not sleeping kinda made me worse although I probably would've gotten this bad eventually anyway (I usually do).
Yeh that is kind of weird. I started with a sore throat on Friday which turned into raging pain all through Saturday and now chest too...
Reply 3495
Why is everyone I know ill! Seriously! Most of my friends at Uni have got something - ranging from just little coughs to full on colds to one girl having an ear infection - and then there's you guys (well, except Demon, who is apparently a paragon of health :biggrin:)!!! What's the world coming to?!?!?!
Lol. Tis annoying. And Demon's not the 'paragon of health' I've known him nastily sick on two or three occasions in the past 6months.
Craghyrax
Yeh that is kind of weird. I started with a sore throat on Friday which turned into raging pain all through Saturday and now chest too...

thats just creepy, maybe we have the same thing?
Darkened Angel
thats just creepy, maybe we have the same thing?

;no; mine is worse than yours, and I've had plenty of sleep.. and its gotten worse each day. I'm coughing painfully now.
Craghyrax
;no; mine is worse than yours, and I've had plenty of sleep.. and its gotten worse each day. I'm coughing painfully now.

awwwwwwwwww :hugs: hope you get better soon!

Quick Reply

Latest