The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
brimstone
Thanks :p: ... I'm hoping there's somewhere in Covent Garden so I can get it done tomorrow... but I think to find a place where they'll do it at 16 w/o parental permission I'll have to go to Camden.

do you live in london?
id say come get it done at bodyworks. its near me and theyre good but its in croydon which is kinda in london.
my mate who lives in camden says eclipse are good if you want peircings.
id make sure you bring some i.d with you just so they know your over 16
Reply 41
I live in North East London :p: ... yeah, I've heard Bodyworks is good :smile:. Although far, I'm sure it'd be worth going to if I found the time. Camden's closer though (much!!), so I'll have to have a look down there.
I have my ear lobes twice, left helix and my bellybutton. When I'm not completely broke I wanna get my left helix again (right next to the other one) and if I have room (I have a small navel apparently) I wanna get my bellybutton done twice more ^_^
Reply 43
brimstone
Hehe well go for the other ones then :biggrin: and save the wrist for when you're in a stable job.
I want my eyebrow, lip and an antieyebrow done.

true i could do that.
oh ive seen the antieyebrow one.
it does suit some people.
Reply 44
brimstone
I dunno if you've realised, but usually, people dont fall apart when they get a piercing done :p:

I know.. I'm like LPK; scared of piercing..:afraid:
Reply 45
Sheen
true i could do that.
oh ive seen the antieyebrow one.
it does suit some people.

Yeah, problem is I don't think it'd suit me. :s:... meh cant hurt to try one day.
Reply 46
brimstone
Yeah, problem is I don't think it'd suit me. :s:... meh cant hurt to try one day.

true plus you could always take it out if you end up hating it after a while
Reply 47
None at all. :smile:

Gem
Reply 48
aiman
I know.. I'm like LPK; scared of piercing..:afraid:

o0o, i'm not alone. :biggrin:
Can I just ask where the following are??
* Prince Albert
* Tragus

Thanks for clearing that one up lol!
Yesssss, I get to use the only photo which makes me look good again:

^^^ It's so comfy I forget I have a piercing sometimes. Will be sad to remove it soon, I feel a bit childish with it in now. :frown:
Reply 51
1987 Naomi
Can I just ask where the following are??
* Prince Albert
* Tragus

Thanks for clearing that one up lol!

tragus in in your ear i think and prince albert your get in your penis(not that im saying you have one)
Sheen
prince albert your get in your penis(not that im saying you have one)

Hehe! Not Last time I looked! :biggrin:
A friend of mine had the bit of skin between her thumb and her index finger pierced (im sure it has a posh name!)

In my opinion it looks disgusting...im going to stick to my ears pierced once!
Ive just thought does anyone think people getting there new babies ears pierced is cruel...or is it just me! It looks so tacky on little ones!
1987 Naomi
A friend of mine had the bit of skin between her thumb and her index finger pierced (im sure it has a posh name!)

:rofl: Some people are trying so hard to be alternative. Whatever floats your boat I guess. :smile:
Reply 56
I'm the only tragus! Woo for individuality!
Reply 57
1987 Naomi
Ive just thought does anyone think people getting there new babies ears pierced is cruel...or is it just me! It looks so tacky on little ones!

Don't start that old chestnut. My parents had my ears done at 6months old because my mum had problems with infections because she fiddled with her ears when they were pierced aged 6 ish I think. I had tiny gold studs until I was five and had no problems. I didn't cry, I wasn't fussed by them and it wasn't cruel.
i have 7 piercings in my ears and my bellybutton
I have none. Not bothered about the pain because I have experienced extreme pain so imagine getting a piercing wouldn't be that bad, just don't like how they look. Sticking bits of metal or whatever through parts of my body using holes that were not mean't to be there does not appeal at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending