Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Predictions for the 6 marker guys??!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by CD223
Predictions for the 6 marker guys??!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant see any patterns with previous papers, so im not sure! What are you thinking?
Reply 62
Original post by noseypo
I cant see any patterns with previous papers, so im not sure! What are you thinking?

I reckon Young's Modulus! Hoping there aren't 2 6 six mark questions like in one of the past papers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I reckon Young's Modulus! Hoping there aren't 2 6 six mark questions like in one of the past papers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll cry if that happens! :frown:

How prepared are you? I'm just going over waves stuff atm.. Tomorrow and Sunday is gonna be wrapping it all up with some past papers.. Can't wait for Monday to be over!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by CD223

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be horrible! what year was that??
Reply 65
Original post by MsFahima
I'll cry if that happens! :frown:

How prepared are you? I'm just going over waves stuff atm.. Tomorrow and Sunday is gonna be wrapping it all up with some past papers.. Can't wait for Monday to be over!!

I wouldn't say I'm very prepared! Apart from anything I've got Maths still to go so I've been revising that too. How about you?
I won't even get Sunday to revise because I'm working haha! Ah well. Hoping tomorrow is productive enough not to worry about it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by noseypo
That would be horrible! what year was that??

One of the 2010 papers I think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
sub
Reply 68
Anyone doing an unofficial mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
This may be quite a tricky question to answer via TSR but I'm doing June 2012 PHYA2 again (see enclosed pic) and have got to question 7bii. With transverse waves I'm comfortable picturing which direction it will travel next as I picture the point moving up and down a vertical line following the pattern of the wave as it moves left to right, but I find it difficult to picture longitudinal waves moving.

Is it just a case of imagining the point moving horizontally ever so slightly either way and in this case there is an area of compression heading towards it so it will go back on itself?

I appreciate this is quite hard to describe over TSR so I'm sorry!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1402136383.675584.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
This may be quite a tricky question to answer via TSR but I'm doing June 2012 PHYA2 again (see enclosed pic) and have got to question 7bii. With transverse waves I'm comfortable picturing which direction it will travel next as I picture the point moving up and down a vertical line following the pattern of the wave as it moves left to right, but I find it difficult to picture longitudinal waves moving.

Is it just a case of imagining the point moving horizontally ever so slightly either way and in this case there is an area of compression heading towards it so it will go back on itself?

I appreciate this is quite hard to describe over TSR so I'm sorry!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1402136383.675584.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get what you mean.. Can't explain myself.. :frown:
Reply 71
I get what you mean.. Can't explain myself.. :frown:

It's a difficult concept!

Posted from TSR Mobile
a part of me died after i went thru the past papers
hopefully this exam wont be dat horrible
anyone wanna share last minute tips?
Reply 73
Original post by JAY GIRRL
a part of me died after i went thru the past papers
hopefully this exam wont be dat horrible
anyone wanna share last minute tips?

I think it's killing us all inside hahah. Last minute I would say go over your class notes, because that might trigger a lot of thoughts you had at the time:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I think it's killing us all inside hahah. Last minute I would say go over your class notes, because that might trigger a lot of thoughts you had at the time:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol thx bro i hope they dont give us a six mark question
Reply 75
Original post by JAY GIRRL
lol thx bro i hope they dont give us a six mark question

They do each year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
It's a difficult concept!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing that paper too.. can you explain the longitudinal movement of q please.. :redface:
Reply 77
I'm doing that paper too.. can you explain the longitudinal movement of q please.. :redface:

I have no idea which is why I asked hahahaha. Sorry! How are you spending today?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Good luck tomorrow guys, hoping for a Young's Modulus question but it's probably gonna be Young's double slits haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
I have no idea which is why I asked hahahaha. Sorry! How are you spending today?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay! :biggrin:

I'm just doing few past papers.. and going through everything, briefly, one last time!

How about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending