The Student Room Group

Teacher Ringing My Parents??

One of my teachers are ringing my parents because I am apparently wearing inappropriate sports clothing.... What can I do? Apparently my shorts are too tight and reveling and my underwear is not appropriate for my age according to the teacher in the changing room.... I switched classes to him yesterday and my step dad does not know but should I tell him before hand or after?
Reply 1
Original post by OzbornLad
One of my teachers are ringing my parents because I am apparently wearing inappropriate sports clothing.... What can I do? Apparently my shorts are too tight and reveling and my underwear is not appropriate for my age according to the teacher in the changing room.... I switched classes to him yesterday and my step dad does not know but should I tell him before hand or after?

I'd give him the heads-up. It gives you an opportunity to explain the situation properly to him and not just hearing from the teacher's perspective.
Reply 2

Erm, why does your teacher know what kind of underwear you're wearing? :lolwut:
Reply 3
Original post by HJ M
I'd give him the heads-up. It gives you an opportunity to explain the situation properly to him and not just hearing from the teacher's perspective.

Okay, Is the teacher right to do that though?
Reply 4
Original post by rubyxxx
Erm, why does your teacher know what kind of underwear you're wearing? :lolwut:

Changing room when he challenged me about it
Reply 5
Okay, Is the teacher right to do that though?

Well the teacher can of course ring your parents, but whether he is right or not is another question. If you are not in line with the school's uniform policy then you may need to change what you wear, for example my school was really strict and others are more relaxed, but inappropriate can have different interpretations. If you think you are within the school's policy then maybe you should talk with the teacher in question or your head of year to find out the exact problem and how it can be remedied.
Reply 6

Turn it onto your dad, tell him it's all his fault for not getting you correctly sized clothes. On a serious note though you get tell your step dad that this teacher is picking on you (which sounds realistic) hence the phone call.
Basically your school teachers are thinking you are a sex addict

Quick Reply

Latest