The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Law Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sent mine off at beginning of October haven't head anything. Thought my lnat was pretty good.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
does this mean that only those called up for an interview will get an offer? I send in my application in late Nov and yet to hear a reply. So far I only got an offer from Manchester. A little worry over here.
Original post by ashlynn16
does this mean that only those called up for an interview will get an offer? I send in my application in late Nov and yet to hear a reply. So far I only got an offer from Manchester. A little worry over here.

That's not the case. If you look at the website you'll see they say they don't usually interview (unless they have specific questions for you - ie extenuating circumstances or want to clarify something from your PS).

I'm in the same boat as you - really nervous, but I am hoping everything will be fine , since they've only started sending out offers recently - I think only 5/6 people have offers at the moment.

.. and I thought I'd mention I sent my application off at the beginning of October !
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shamz
Sent mine off at beginning of October haven't head anything. Thought my lnat was pretty good.

Same here !! :colondollar:
Reply 24
I applied for straight law, sent it off earlyish October and sat the LNAT a little bit afterwards.

I'm not worried, it's early days yet.

I'm predicted A*A*A and have AAACC at AS level- one A is a prediction.

Sounds like such a good university, I'd be very happy to get an offer. As I'm sure many of us would. Good luck all 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
thanks for the info! all the best to you! :smile:
Reply 26
i sent my app off in late october and recieved my offer on december 12th, think it may have been because i felt my lnat went alright, but i guess we will see soon, results should be released by next week hopefully
Reply 27
BBB good enough for law at UCL?
Reply 28
is there any minimum score requirement for the lnat? I think I did not do too well. My A2 results are already out though with 3A* and 1C.
Reply 29
Original post by iBlitz
I got a ucl offer!!! It came through literally just now!!!

I am literally crying with joy!! Time to really work hard for that A*AA!!

Congratulations!!! :smile: If you don't mind me asking, what was your LNAT score?
Reply 30
Original post by ashlynn16
is there any minimum score requirement for the lnat? I think I did not do too well. My A2 results are already out though with 3A* and 1C.

Their line is that they haven't got an official score but most of their offer holders will have scored above twenty

Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ratach
I sent my application on 30th December and sat the LNAT on 6th January. It went okay, probably my score is similar to my practice results, which were hovering around 25 and 28.

I'm an international student applying with American qualifications - I already have a 5 on AP Calculus AB (basically equivalent to an A in A2 Maths, although there's no equivalent of A* in APs) I'm doing four more APs this year (Politics, History, English and Psychology) and predicted 5s on all of these. My personal statement is good, I believe, but has nothing particularly outstanding. How much chance do you think I have?

I'm in the same boat as you, with a 27 LNAT.

Took AP Stat (4), AP Lang (5), and AP Euro (5), with predicted 4s in Macro and Micro-econ, 5 in AP Lit, 5 in APUSH, and 5 in AP Psych.

Similar situation with my essay. Although my reference is brilliant, I think.

Don't know which one of us is more qualified; I'd wager to say it's you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 32
hey guys,

there's now a Facebook group for UCL offer holders 2014/15

https://www.facebook.com/groups/517810891670556/
Reply 33
Has anyone got offers with an lnat of around 23.
Original post by shamz

Endless Blue has an offer and I believe her LNAT is 22 or 23

Endless Blue
x
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by shamz

I got 24 and have an offer.
Reply 36
Ok thanks. I was just trying to find reasons as to why they haven't got back to me yet.
Reply 37
Thanks
I got 22 on my lnat, which is just above average got 9A*s and an A at GCSE and 3 A's and a B at AS. Predicted 4 A*s is that enough to get an offer??
Reply 39
Original post by tengentoppa
Anyone got any tips for the interview? I've got one for law with french law.

On my day the format depended on which interview you got, both same questions roughly but one did more French stuff. Mine was all in French but others only had half. In mine there was stuff on my personal statement and general law stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending