The Student Room Group

How many pillows do you sleep on?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by #_Inspiration
hahaha I think we're still weird though... Everyone else has like 1pillow -.

They don't know what they're missing, 1 is for sissies :cool:
Original post by PG593
They don't know what they're missing, 1 is for sissies :cool:

exactly... Nothing like a bed filled with pillows :biggrin: except when it takes ages to make it in the mornings :frown:
Reply 62
Original post by meenu89
1. Memory foam, so comfortable.

Feels like sleeping on a carboard box :eek:
Reply 63
2. I used to just use 1 pillow when I was younger but 2 just feels so comfortable.
Reply 64
Original post by #_Inspiration
exactly... Nothing like a bed filled with pillows :biggrin: except when it takes ages to make it in the mornings :frown:

Rookie mistake; I maybe make my bed once a year (not an exaggeration) :tongue:
Original post by Ornlu
Rookie mistake; I maybe make my bed once a year (not an exaggeration) :tongue:

whaaatttttt! Hahah that's quite funny...my mistake then :tongue:
Reply 66
Original post by SoftPunch
Just get a doll. :smug:

I'm sure my girlfriend may have something to say about when when she does visit.
Reply 67
I sleep on one, the other I put over my head.
Reply 68
There is usually two directly under my head (sometimes 3) then I curl up with my body pillow and that goes under my head too, so like 3-4? :tongue:

Edit: I've also noticed that sometimes my second quilt which I never need because it's so hot here will end up adding yet another layer at some point in the middle of the night. I'm gonna go ahead and change my answer to a minimum of three and usually 4 pillows in light of this :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by syrettd
Is it a V pillow? I used to have one of these, on top of two normal pillows, but only used the ends of the V pillow to sleep on :tongue:

It is indeed a V pillow! I like rest my head on the middle of v and then my arms are nicely supported by the ends. Oh I am really overthinking my pillow arrangement here! :P
I sleep on a bed, which has two pillows.
two
2 :h:
Depends on the thickness. It's better not to put too much strain on the neck. Unfortunately my shoulder width is relatively narrow and so I always feel like I need about 1 1/2 pillows if I want to sleep on my side. I'd invest in a memory foam one if I could but student budgets are not that forgiving :tongue:
4 but I have 2 either side in a V-shape. I also have a V-shape pillow that sits behind them. I love my comfort in bed.
Reply 75
I don't sleep, night time is usually the time I go out on the hunt for vam-...for foxes.

(Two or three, depending on how many I can reach from lying down.)
Hahaha, same!!! I sleep on a double bed :smug:

They're the best :fluffy:
Reply 77
1. Militant single-pillower. Man up.
Reply 78
Original post by ShannonOliver
They're the best :fluffy:

Soo much space :sogood:
Soo much space :sogood:

and no more falling off the bed :angelwings: