The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Problems with Euclid

Hello, I was recently given an unconditional to Edinburgh (my first choice), and so promptly withdrew my outstanding application, declined all my other offers and made Edinburgh my firm choice.

Eager to get all the pre-Uni stuff out the way asap (besides accommodation, which apparently isn't open for applications yet), I started doing all I could do.

Then, suddenly, I was hit with a message in my Euclid Intray asking me to send them my previous qualifications as entered in my UCAS application.

So I scanned said qualifications, got it as a .pdf and went to send it to them (as a reply to their request email)

However, it asked me to attach the files, and when I went to the reply page there was no "Attach Files" button to be found anywhere on the page. I tried this in both Chrome and Firefox to make sure it wasn't my browser, but the button was still nowhere to be found.

Am I being blind, or is it something else?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
If you have a direct contact at the school contact them right away. I had this happen on my Grad school app and they had to go in and reopen my ability to upload. I was lucky that the program director was on top of this and made sure it was taken care of.

Jim
(edited 10 years ago)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Thanks, Jim. I've messaged them, so hopefully it can be fixed.

If not, I can always send in the copies via Snail-Mail.
The title led me to believe that you had found an internal contradiction in Euclidian geometry. Finding that it was only some issue with a university application system was most disappointing.
Reply 4
Hello, I am experiencing similar problems! May I know if yours was fixed after contacting them or did you have to send your documents by mail?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
The title led me to believe that you had found an internal contradiction in Euclidian geometry. Finding that it was only some issue with a university application system was most disappointing.

Same
Reply 6
Yeah, I just messaged them and they told me to send the .pdf's via gmail to another email address. A few days later, they said that it was successfully added to my application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending