The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Uni of Edinburgh Clearance Check Documents

I have applied for September 2024 entry in the combined CS and maths course at Edinburgh. I haven't received an offer yet but I did just receive a request for clearance check documents. Are these required for an offer decision to be made? They aren't due until late February but if they will hold up my offer, I want to get them in much sooner...
Reply 1
Original post by Nm6Ce7Ls9
I have applied for September 2024 entry in the combined CS and maths course at Edinburgh. I haven't received an offer yet but I did just receive a request for clearance check documents. Are these required for an offer decision to be made? They aren't due until late February but if they will hold up my offer, I want to get them in much sooner...

Are you an international student? If you are, I think you will have to as it will hold up your decision.
If you are a home applicant (i.e. Scottish or anywhere from the UK), that's extremely weird because I don't remember having to send any documents in to them. FYI, I applied to CompSci at Edinburgh and within 2 weeks of applying I got the offer. I have to do stuff about personal details now on the EUCLID portal but there was nothing I had to do for Edinburgh pre-offer.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending