The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Some are just bitter

(next time the mods better be doing their jobs and lock threads as soon as they reach 10000 posts)
x

I hope you realise that seeing as you're the OP of the other thread, you can make the last post and close it yourself? Go to thread tools -> close thread
Reply 22
Original post by Peggles_*
Lord knows why!! You are not welcome here!! :colone:

Don't be mean :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal! Best team ever. Also Sanogo will be a beast

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Ok real talk. About time we send a search part for abi. What's ahq ffs!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sonogo will be pretty beast tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Sonogo will be pretty beast tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Complex Simplicity
Arsenal! Best team ever. Also Sanogo will be a beast

Posted from TSR Mobile

doubt it, maybe giroud level.
Reply 27
Sanogo is going to be a Quincy Owusu-Abeyie/Abou Diaby hybrid. Mediocre player, never fit enough to feature.
Original post by -bill-
Sanogo is going to be a Quincy Owusu-Abeyie/Abou Diaby hybrid. Mediocre player, never fit enough to feature.

I see something in him though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I reckon Abou Diaby is going to play 1 game this season, the one vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Needless to say he will rape all before him before finally succumbing to his lifetime of sustained injuries at the final whistle ala Maximus Aurelius in Gladiator

''I will see you again Abou, but not yet...not yet'' :moon:
(edited 10 years ago)
Sub

(edited 10 years ago)
Looool lmao lool lmfao hahahahahahahaha so funny omg lol xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
I reckon Abou Diaby is going to play 1 game this season, the one vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Needless to say he will rape all before him before finally succumbing to his lifetime of sustained injuries at the final whistle ala Maximus Aurelius in Gladiator

''I will see you again Abou, but not yet...not yet'' :moon:

That was brilliant :yy::yy:!haha, I've got a strange feeling that that most probably will happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by The Assassin
I hope you realise that seeing as you're the OP of the other thread, you can make the last post and close it yourself? Go to thread tools -> close thread

It wasn't me, it was abi. I created the one before that. Yeah, that's how quickly we go through an arsenal thread.
Original post by 419
It wasn't me, it was abi. I created the one before that. Yeah, that's how quickly we go through an arsenal thread.

Abi sounds like a right tart, is she any fit mate?
Original post by 419

Is the Arsenal thread the most active out of all the FC threads? I always see it on most popular and latest discussions.
Reply 36
Original post by Apocrypha
Is the Arsenal thread the most active out of all the FC threads? I always see it on most popular and latest discussions.

That's right.
Original post by little_tom
Abi sounds like a right tart, is she any fit mate?

Last time I check, abiraleft is guy. Mate, you sound like you need to visit a brothel.
Original post by 419
That's right.

Last time I check, abiraleft is guy. Mate, you sound like you need to visit a brothel.

oh right didn't know you were alluding to abiraleft, just there's a cracking blonde at my uni that's named abi with a massive pair, so when i heard abi I just thought it would be a fit bird and I needed to take notice of her
Reply 38
Original post by 419
Ok real talk. About time we send a search part for abi. What's ahq ffs!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guessing you missed his post. He's gone to Thailand to be a Bhuddist monk.
Reply 39
Original post by nosaer
Guessing you missed his post. He's gone to Thailand to be a Bhuddist monk.

No :cry:

Link me.

Does this means that he's gone? Damn.

Inb4 not srs.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest