The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (Sept 14 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gee :)
I studied level 2 health and social care and have worked my way up to my last year of level 3, and now I have applied to university to be a Midwife :smile:

Ah good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmEmTheFairy
I'm really looking forward to doing Unit 10 later on in second year! I'll also be doing nutrition, health promotion, and the medicines unit. We're doing mostly nursing units this year, not a massive area of interest for me since I'm not applying for nursing, but good to have that extra underpinning knowledge I guess!

Unit 10 is really interesting, I really enjoyed it. I've done health promotion and the medicine ones as well! :-)
Original post by blondy2012
Unit 10 is really interesting, I really enjoyed it. I've done health promotion and the medicine ones as well! :-)

Unit 10 was one of my favourite units when I did Level 3 :biggrin: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
Unit 10 was one of my favourite units when I did Level 3 :biggrin: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm really enjoying it!! Struggling with 22 though; what a nightmare!!!
Yeah I'm really enjoying it!! Struggling with 22 though; what a nightmare!!!

That's good :biggrin:!!
Aw bless, 22 was the research one, right? That was SO annoying when I done it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 125
I found 22 so difficult and 6 :P
That's good :biggrin:!!
Aw bless, 22 was the research one, right? That was SO annoying when I done it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is ridiculous and I needed help but my tutor won't help me its ridiculous!!
Reply 127
Yeah it is ridiculous and I needed help but my tutor won't help me its ridiculous!!

I ended up completing my own questionnaires :P

I haven't even got that far yet, i'm on D1 which I'm struggling with!!!
I found 22 so difficult and 6 :P

22 I found annoying and 6 wasn't so bad :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly! Oh wow that's crazy :/ that's unfair, your tutor should really help you out tbh....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that's what I did when I did the course :tongue: still passed the unit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Lol that's what I did when I did the course :tongue: still passed the unit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I got a distinction for it :P
Yeah exactly! Oh wow that's crazy :/ that's unfair, your tutor should really help you out tbh....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! I mean i've done it all, I just don't understand what she would like me to add to it, but she hasn't emailed me back to help!!
Yeah I got a distinction for it :P

Oh nice well done :biggrin:! I think I either got a merit or a distinction on it, can't remember now lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know! I mean i've done it all, I just don't understand what she would like me to add to it, but she hasn't emailed me back to help!!

Oh wow :/ I hate it when they don't help out -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
I would like to be a probation officer and I've applied for this course does anyone no if this course is a good idea to take for going in to that kind off work? Thanks
Original post by Tieran
I would like to be a probation officer and I've applied for this course does anyone no if this course is a good idea to take for going in to that kind off work? Thanks

I think public services BTEC would be more appropriate, but I'm not saying Health and Social Care wouldn't be accepted.
Original post by Tieran

I would say BTEC public services as that would be more appropriate with what you want to do. But you can do health and social care as well :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

Did you do the edexcel level 3 extended diploma? And if you did I'm wondering if you remember Unit 4- Life span and development and how to do the first assignment. I'm really stuck and could use some help.

Thanks, Nat xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending