The Student Room Group

Muslim who trained 7/7 bombers allowed to open primary school!

Just when you think the government cannot get any worse or more stupid they surpass themselves.

He taught bomb making skills to the 7/7 bombers, has called for attacks on UK troops and ran a training camp in Pakistan and has now been allowed to open a school! Government have lost their mind

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592441/Fury-fanatic-trained-7-7-bomber-sets-Islamic-PRIMARY-SCHOOL-Britain.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's a private school, if parents don't want to send their children there they don't have to
There's nothing wrong with opening a school?
Reply 3
perhaps it will take his mind off doing bad stuff :dontknow:
Original post by Ripper-Roo
It's a private school, if parents don't want to send their children there they don't have to

Surprisingly, I dont think thats the part thats worrying people...:facepalm:
We should be tolerant towards this intolerant man who will raise the next generation of intolerant Muslims. After all, we don't want to be seen as "islamophobic".
Reply 6
.....greaaaaatt. Wth how was that allowed?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of the few people on this forum who finds this deeply disturbing
Reply 8
Original post by Another
I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of the few people on this forum who finds this deeply disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1 here for disturbed.
Reply 9
It looks a right dump, I bet it couldn't take more than forty or so pupils.

But why the **** is this even allowed to happen? Aren't these things regulated?
Reply 10
Original post by Ace123
Just when you think the government cannot get any worse or more stupid they surpass themselves.

He taught bomb making skills to the 7/7 bombers, has called for attacks on UK troops and ran a training camp in Pakistan and has now been allowed to open a school! Government have lost their mind

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592441/Fury-fanatic-trained-7-7-bomber-sets-Islamic-PRIMARY-SCHOOL-Britain.html

I haven't read the article, but the fact that your thread title reads "Muslim who trained 7/7 bombers allowed to open primary school!" rather than "Person/man who trained 7/7 bombers allowed to open primary school!" speaks for itself.
Reply 11
I imagine this school will be under fairly strict surveillance. If it starts trying to churn out extremists we'll know.
I think the main question is "why isn't he locked up?"
Stupid government is always concerned with "not causing offence" these days ffs.
Ban academic selection on religious grounds.

There is a place for religion in school and that's the Religious Education class. If parents want to brainwash their children they can do that before and after school hours, they even have two whole days for that. It's called a weekend. But from 9 to 3 on a weekday let the child be free of ideology. Let them be free to question and learn, using reason, facts and logic. Which you can't do when you have dogmatic people in charge of education.

Ban academic selection on religious grounds!
I'm sure that place won't be under surveillance from the police and security services at all. Nope, not a chance.
I'm actually glad this has happened, because the fickle British public will rally behind something like this to get rid of Gove but ignore the 1000 other reasons he should have already been kicked out.
Reply 17
...and we can only imagine the outcry if a white supremacist opened a primary school. I hate the double standards in society of accepting intolerance from Islamists while shouting everyone else down.
Reply 18
Deeply concerning.
Reply 19
Original post by la95
I haven't read the article, but the fact that your thread title reads "Muslim who trained 7/7 bombers allowed to open primary school!" rather than "Person/man who trained 7/7 bombers allowed to open primary school!" speaks for itself.

Yeah, because that's the real issue here, the wording, not the fact this has been allowed to happen :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending