The Student Room Group

traintracks released a music video?

Reply 1
They couldn't even afford to buy a set of plates?
lol wat 2:12. Plates un-censored. Then a second later censored.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Can't be none of those cars are saloons :smile:
Reply 3
Or Passats

Fun fact. If you Google Passat German Whip the first thing that comes up is Traintrack's thread.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Camoxide
Or Passats

Fun fact. If you Google Passat German Whip the first thing that comes up is Traintrack's thread.

Probably as he has mentioned Passat and German Whip on this forum more times in the past week than the rest of the population of earth have this year.
Reply 5
strong palm steering
Guys better show respect if they see man filling up in BP, £20 of diesel mate, don't make me late
Original post by traintracks1995
Guys better show respect if they see man filling up in BP, £20 of diesel mate, don't make me late

See signature for same video.

Man is driving a Jetta aka a German whip. :cool:
Original post by Mickey O'Neil
See signature for same video.

Man is driving a Jetta aka a German whip. :cool:

I smoked a 2001 BMW 330i today. Anyone want to hear the tale?
I smoked a 2001 BMW 330i today. Anyone want to hear the tale?

Please do, I think your Passat could probable leave a 458 or a Aventador standing.
Original post by College_Dropout
Please do, I think your Passat could probable leave a 458 or a Aventador standing.
Roundabout with 3 lanes, me in right, him in middle at 6pm. He undertook me on the roundabout whilst I was held up by slow traffic in front. We both left the roundabout, him in the left lane, me in the middle lane, heading to the dual carriageway. There were traffic lights ahead, with 4 lanes, the right most 2 coming off which we both needed. I could tell that he wanted to undertake me at speed and get ahead of me at the lights, but I wouldn't allow it. I floored it round the bend at 45 mph in 3rd. He kept up, but slow moving traffic ahead in his lane forced him to brake and cut in behind me rather than in front :smile: . The lights went green and I stayed hard on the gas up to 60 mph, when I had to brake hard to take the 90 degree turn. Unfortunately I was unable to boot it out of the corner due to queuing traffic ahead, but I held him off and was home minutes later
Roundabout with 3 lanes, me in right, him in middle at 6pm. He undertook me on the roundabout whilst I was held up by slow traffic in front. We both left the roundabout, him in the left lane, me in the middle lane, heading to the dual carriageway. There were traffic lights ahead, with 4 lanes, the right most 2 coming off which we both needed. I could tell that he wanted to undertake me at speed and get ahead of me at the lights, but I wouldn't allow it. I floored it round the bend at 45 mph in 3rd. He kept up, but slow moving traffic ahead in his lane forced him to brake and cut in behind me rather than in front :smile: . The lights went green and I stayed hard on the gas up to 60 mph, when I had to brake hard to take the 90 degree turn. Unfortunately I was unable to boot it out of the corner due to queuing traffic ahead, but I held him off and was home minutes later

I bet he **** himself when he saw the beast of a Passat.
Original post by College_Dropout
I bet he **** himself when he saw the beast of a Passat.

I felt like Schumacher as I floored it round the bend keeping the bimmer at bay. Looked his car up 230 bhp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending