The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Did you not just read what I said? I said I've accepted your not a dupe or a troll but I call you plastic because you aspire to the likes of Chelsea yet love to bash Arsenal at any chance you get. No one denies the past decade has been dark especially the recent years and yes they have been embarrassing but this season has been an improvement. Maybe not enough but there has been improvement and you refuse to see it. A fan enjoys the positives too especially when there are mostly negatives so the fact that we win a trophy after 9 years and you hardly give a **** says a lot.

All your posts are anti Arsenal literally 100% of them. I'd say you enjoy it.

Your not the only one who is disappointed about how the club is operating but that doesn't mean you have to come on a discussion forum and cry about it constantly or shoot down any positive point made about the club

People understand your frustrations because most feel the same but after the way you've been posting on the forum how do you expect people to take you seriously, and if you don't, why bother?

Again, no agenda.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Answer my last point then ull know why I'm so angry. No fan should be proud of this season we should of won the league if not for our incompetent ****ing idiot of a manager. Most expensive season tickets in the league whilst he consistently fails enjoying his 8mil a year
Reply 8341
Still can't think of a stranger thing than a city fan that's obsessed with Arsenal.
Grow up you simple minded bully
Everyone report baconbutty now!!!
Did anyone see Ochoa's performance last night? Was outstanding probably MOTM imo. Would love to have him at Arsenal unfortunately at this rate he's too good to be our backup and we shouldn't really replace Schezny
Original post by AR_95
Did anyone see Ochoa's performance last night? Was outstanding probably MOTM imo. Would love to have him at Arsenal unfortunately at this rate he's too good to be our backup and we shouldn't really replace Schezny

Half decent shot stopper and nothing else really. Poor intelligence, technique and distribution

World cup form had deceived people drastically. He's played 37/38 games in a relegated team that has conceded 72 goals. That was in Ligue 1. This keeper would struggle in the champioship imo
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95

He was supposed to sign for Fulham, but the Premier League blocked his move because he has six fingers. They feel that will give him an advantage.

I'd buy these.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
He was supposed to sign for Fulham, but the Premier League blocked his move because he has six fingers. They feel that will give him an advantage.

I'd buy these.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was a hoax, he doesn't actually have 6 fingers...

He's not good enough for us anyway. He's a free agent for a reason, don't let one performance fool you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough but not to take away from yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Palace at home, first game of the season
Original post by sevchenko
Palace at home, first game of the season

Everton away should also be interesting
We also have city on the 13th september (home). Nice and early with Chelski first week of October away

Nice way to define our season immediately
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
We also have city on the 13th september (home). Nice and early

Looks like our bottle will be tested early. Everton (A), Man City (H), Scum (H) and the Chavs (A) in the first 10 games.

First 10
Palace (H)
Everton (A)
Leicester (A)
MCity (H)
Villa (A)
Spurs (H)
Chelsea (A)
Hull (H)
Sunderland (A)
Burnley (H)
It's a good spread this time. November to March schedule isn't heavy at all

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140617/2014/15
Makes it all the more important to get our business done soon after the WC.

Would rather being playing these games in September/October than April/May to be fair.
I'm very happy with the fixture list. Games are all spread out .it's not one difficult fixture after one difficult fixture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It might be for the worse

Having all our easy games together meant we could roll with some momentum but if nothing changes this season and we get thrashed in the away games expect us to slip up more through out the year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
It might be for the worse

Having all our easy games together meant we could roll with some momentum but if nothing changes this season and we get thrashed in the away games expect us to slip up more through out the year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Having it like this allows us to build up some momentum before every big game. Much better than having all our tough fixtures together, especially if/when we get injuries.
Realistically will need to do our business before preseason in preparation CL qualifiers and Community shield.

Can we afford to wait for the dominoes to fall at other clubs before we do business?
Original post by EmperorMustard
Having it like this allows us to build up some momentum before every big game. Much better than having all our tough fixtures together, especially if/when we get injuries.

Hopefully this new fitness guy will make a difference. The last few years have been a sham injury wise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest