The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

has anyone studied/studying or is going to study biology, at middlesex?

for those people who have studied/currently studying biology, can you tell me what its like because i cant decide whether to study biology at middlesex or westminister?
bump
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
I graduate from Middlesex University last year with a First Class Honours in Biological Sciences. I also feel that going to Middlesex was a key factor that lead to the degree class I achieved.

The labs are contemporary and expertly equipped to handle a wide range of biological experiments, which are used to not only teach a range of subjects but also to conduct research in many areas such as microbiology and biochemistry for example.

Middlesex University's greatest asset to teaching it's biology programme is their lecturers. I was fortunate to have a great supervisor for my dissertation project who mentored me and who also went beyond the call of duty to guide me through the Scottish Highlands so that I may collect my project data.

I now work at Middlesex University as a Graduate Teaching Assistant within the Natural Sciences department and I encourage you to consider Middlesex University as a university of choice. If in doubt you are more than welcome to come and see for yourself!

I believe that if you are passionate about Biology, Middlesex has what it takes to turn that passion into something significant.

I hope you choose the right University for you and best of luck! :smile:

Vu H Dang
(You can verify this statement if you find me on LinkedIn)
Original post by VuDang
I graduate from Middlesex University last year with a First Class Honours in Biological Sciences. I also feel that going to Middlesex was a key factor that lead to the degree class I achieved.

The labs are contemporary and expertly equipped to handle a wide range of biological experiments, which are used to not only teach a range of subjects but also to conduct research in many areas such as microbiology and biochemistry for example.

Middlesex University's greatest asset to teaching it's biology programme is their lecturers. I was fortunate to have a great supervisor for my dissertation project who mentored me and who also went beyond the call of duty to guide me through the Scottish Highlands so that I may collect my project data.

I now work at Middlesex University as a Graduate Teaching Assistant within the Natural Sciences department and I encourage you to consider Middlesex University as a university of choice. If in doubt you are more than welcome to come and see for yourself!

I believe that if you are passionate about Biology, Middlesex has what it takes to turn that passion into something significant.

I hope you choose the right University for you and best of luck! :smile:

Vu H Dang
(You can verify this statement if you find me on LinkedIn)

wow:eek: congratulations!! on your achievement!,i firmed middlesex university for biology, the only problem is the ranking middlesex has for biology, why is it so low? thats one of the main reasons i chose middlesex university because they care more about their students, i also know this because my cousin graduated from middlesex too, is it ok if i ask you some questions about the modules, is it compulsory to go on a field trip, also what choices of modules can you select, is it only the 4 in the second year? woah so it could be possible that you might be teaching me! how did you obtain a first? could you give me any tips that led to you obtaining a first? :colondollar: and is the majority of the degree coursework?

also i want to become a secondary school teacher in the future, is there any pointers that you can give me as to how best i can achieve that goal:biggrin:

thank you for answering my question :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending