The Student Room Group

Employment law exam

Hi,

I had an employment law exam which went horribly wrong! I was supposed to talk about constructive unfair dismissal but only mentioned unfair dismissal. I did much better in the redundancy question and the MCQs weren't too bad.

I need someone to honestly tell me if I stand a chance of even passing this exam (I need 40%).

Thanks
It probably hasn't gone as badly as you think. You missed one issue, but you did get the fact that it was an unfair dismissal question, and you said the rest of the exam didn't go that badly.
Reply 2
Original post by Crumpet1
It probably hasn't gone as badly as you think. You missed one issue, but you did get the fact that it was an unfair dismissal question, and you said the rest of the exam didn't go that badly.

I really hope this was the case! I think the thing that's made me nervous is about is that the constructive part was very important and I should have at least wrote a paragraph on it.

I emailed my tutor but she can't comment and just told me to try and not worry.

It' stressful because it's my second year so it counts
I do OCR law too my employment exam is on the 19th , you still have a chance of passing that paper is only 25% of your overall grade don't worry the exams that you think you've done bad on tend to be the ones you pass with flying colours! Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Mahammed24
I do OCR law too my employment exam is on the 19th , you still have a chance of passing that paper is only 25% of your overall grade don't worry the exams that you think you've done bad on tend to be the ones you pass with flying colours! Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with your exam!
A thank you for the reassurance! I really hope hope this is the case!
Thank you! :smile: you're welcome also :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! :smile: you're welcome also :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lolli27
Good luck with your exam!
A thank you for the reassurance! I really hope hope this is the case!

Hey could you possibly tell me what came up please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey could you possibly tell me what came up please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My exam was created by our university staff, not the examination board so please do not go by this!! But our topics were unfair dismissal, redundancy, status and equality

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending