The Student Room Group
'getting hammered day' lovin it :rolleyes:

except that very day i have a job interview at 11:20 and then work 1 till 8 :frown:
Reply 2
good luck to everyone and i hope you achieve what you want !!! :biggrin:
Reply 3
saiyamanadingdongbanana
'getting hammered day' lovin it :rolleyes:

except that very day i have a job interview at 11:20 and then work 1 till 8 :frown:

I'm the same, I'm gonna get the results, go to the pub for a few hours but won't drink too much, go home, change, and then go to work 4-8....THEN go home, change, and go out for a long night
Reply 4
Heyy Nick! I haven't popped in the psych forum for soo long but it's great to be back and see a familiar name, brings back memories! I'll never forget all that madness of predicting, realllly hope it paid off, best of luck for thursday xx
Yeah, the predicting was good!! :biggrin: I'm hoping for a decent result in Psychology...It will be nice to know that I no longer have to ever think about studies and names of people etc. Good luck to the rest of ya!! :smile:
Reply 6
zoea85
Heyy Nick! I haven't popped in the psych forum for soo long but it's great to be back and see a familiar name, brings back memories! I'll never forget all that madness of predicting, realllly hope it paid off, best of luck for thursday xx

Zoe wooo! How've you been? Hope you've been havin a good time of slacking and sleeping in til noon (thats me anyway). PM me sometime in the coming week to lemme know how you did, and I'll do the same. Wishing ya luck and speak to ya soon!

Latest

Trending

Trending