The Student Room Group

People and the planet geography b - thread

How did people do In general?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
Lovely paper! Asked my teacher about it after school and I pretty much did everything I was supposed to. However (this sucks) for the first 4 mark I didn't see 'developing' so wrote about Japan's population structure. Should hopefully get 2 marks though..
Reply 4
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Lovely paper! Asked my teacher about it after school and I pretty much did everything I was supposed to. However (this sucks) for the first 4 mark I didn't see 'developing' so wrote about Japan's population structure. Should hopefully get 2 marks though..

Yeah agree. Minority of the people said it was hard, but I don't get how. Ran out of time towards the end however and missed a 4 mark question but I got most of it correct. Also there were more graphs to write about giving basically free marks on some question. This however means grade boyndaires will be high as most people did well - 67/79 ish for an A* :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ToLiveInADream

Yeah, it's a good idea to highlight key words. I did about Nigeria and it's youthful population structure as a result of poverty, famine and poor emergency services etc

Quick Reply

Latest