As spanish aqa 3rd june 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
It came up last year.
Original post by wfgthj
It came up last year.

Whatdo you think will come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year it was about a healthy diet though, not drugs and alcohol? Slightly different, I dunno, anything could come up really.
i really hope fast food or internet dangers come up :sssss
Reply 104
Original post by ShelleyStudent
i really hope fast food or internet dangers come up :sssss

I will have to agree with you there...
The essay questions will hopefully and fairly realistically be:
Advertising/Television/Internet, Parents and Families, Holidays?

Ah, I'm starting with the essay anyway as I take a little longer on that, aha!

Good luck everyone! :biggrin::wink::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my goodness. the writing options were annoying....... I mean.. I prepared for all topics but would have liked to have publicity... instead, I did essay on internet -_-... should have done it on fashion!
Sooo did anyone feel it went okay? I think I was much more happy than my french paper so all I have is 1 exam!!! Wooooo Maths, come at me
i did the essay on plastic surgery and i think it went quite well! i hadn't revised marriage at all so didn't do that, and the internet one was weirdly worded (i didn't know how to argue against the fact that internet had changed society?) so i did number 2 :biggrin: NO EXAMS LEFT BABY
Do you think it would have been acceptable if I discussed the positive and negative aspects of how internet has changed our lifestyle? Effectively, it is answering the question however I don't know whether I should have been mentioning arguments on how it hasn't changed our lifestyle?
Does anyone else think that the listening and reading sections were harder than the past papers? I think that could be a good thing though - lots of discriminating questions!

Did any of you do the essay on marriage? If so, how much did you write?
Original post by bubblemuncher
Does anyone else think that the listening and reading sections were harder than the past papers? I think that could be a good thing though - lots of discriminating questions!

I should have done the essay on marriage! But ended up writing 5 pages on internet :/
Original post by bubblemuncher

I agree, the reading and listening were weird and there were a couple of listening were it could have been not mentioned AND false for the answer... how did you find the grammar section?

And also I did the marriage question! I think I wrote just over two and a half sides which is what I normally write... but I have huge writing so you probably didn't need to write that much! :biggrin:
anyone else find the grammar section pretty hard?
Original post by eskimok1
anyone else find the grammar section pretty hard?

I found it quite difficult. there were loads of ambiguous words like 'cinturon' which could have been either gender and I wasnt sure about the future form of venir... :s-smilie:
Original post by ZeniB
I agree, the reading and listening were weird and there were a couple of listening were it could have been not mentioned AND false for the answer... how did you find the grammar section?

And also I did the marriage question! I think I wrote just over two and a half sides which is what I normally write... but I have huge writing so you probably didn't need to write that much! :biggrin:

Yeah, I feel the same way about the false/not mentioned thing! I found the grammar section easier than some of the past ones, although I just realised that 'cinturón' is masculine, not feminine :rolleyes: I wrote about 3 and a half pages, but my writing is quite small... I hope I didn't waffle too much! :colondollar:
Our head of Spanish did the exam at the same time as us and he said afterwards he thought the listening was hard, and the V/F/N was really unclear
Original post by ZeniB
I found it quite difficult. there were loads of ambiguous words like 'cinturon' which could have been either gender and I wasnt sure about the future form of venir... :s-smilie:

Lol yeah just realised I lost a mark with venir! Darn! Don't worry venir is quite a weird word to conjugate
Didn't you learn about el cinturon del seguridad ? It's just one mark I'm sure you did fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought the exam was fairly more reasonable that the one I took last year anyways. Listening was a bit odd didn't really like the Rihanna section and the v/f/n but it was manageable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marinaawesome
Lol yeah just realised I lost a mark with venir! Darn! Don't worry venir is quite a weird word to conjugate
Didn't you learn about el cinturon del seguridad ? It's just one mark I'm sure you did fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

you could have just put va a venir instead of vendrá

i didn't get why there were there were letters missing for some questions?

I found the rihanna question hard , because they said she made clothes with her grandmother, but she never said she liked making clothes with her?

also , the presenter says maybe the next product is perfume , not it will be perfume? so i didn't put that
Original post by jimyjamy
you could have just put va a venir instead of vendrá

i didn't get why there were there were letters missing for some questions?

I found the rihanna question hard , because they said she made clothes with her grandmother, but she never said she liked making clothes with her?

also , the presenter says maybe the next product is perfume , not it will be perfume? so i didn't put that

Yes but at that point in time I really thought it was venira for a stupid reason ugh not gonna dwell on it.

Exactly ! It was a really weird question the rihanna one was what I least liked. I did out the perfume one but I might be wrong because it said everyone has to "esperar" for the clothes project coz of perfume but I might be wrong really hated that question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending