The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Insurance offer Accommodation

Hello all,

I have placed royal holloway as my insurance offer and was wondering if I missed my firm and got into royal holloway how would I apply for accommodation and how likely it is to get a place. Also does anyone know when I would be able to apply? If I was to find out I got into royal holloway on results day and I applied immediately after, I guess I would have a better chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lookovertherez
Hello all,

I have placed royal holloway as my insurance offer and was wondering if I missed my firm and got into royal holloway how would I apply for accommodation and how likely it is to get a place. Also does anyone know when I would be able to apply? If I was to find out I got into royal holloway on results day and I applied immediately after, I guess I would have a better chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

Applicants holding an insurance offer will be unable to apply for accommodation until they accept Royal Holloway as their firm choice.

On the day of results, it's important you check your status on UCAS first to see which university has given you a firm offer. It's an automated process.

If Royal Holloway becomes your firm, because you didn't get into your first choice, you can then apply for accommodation: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studyhere/accommodation/stepbystepguidetoapplyingforstudenthousing.aspx

However, applications received after the deadline (6 June) will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis. We hope to be able to offer hall accommodation to all new students who apply before 31 August 2014, including those applying through Clearing, although it will not necessarily be their favoured options. You'll be placed on a waiting list, as our firm applicants will be given priority in accommodation allocation.

I hope that is clear,

Emily
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending