The Student Room Group

Does anyone have an "unofficial" mark scheme for GCSE Maths June 9th?

Does anyone?

I'm really anxious as I'm worrying about my mark :frown:

Also does anyone know what the grade boundaries would be?

I found that paper difficult to be honest.
Omg i am looking for this too!!
Reply 2
Original post by sazx12
Does anyone?

I'm really anxious as I'm worrying about my mark :frown:

Also does anyone know what the grade boundaries would be?

I found that paper difficult to be honest.

Same!
Reply 3
It actually was a bit difficult after Q16 but I think I still mangaded to get 50-65 marks..... U I think it's a 32 on both for C 55 on both for B and 65 on both for A... Good luck:-)
Reply 4
There's currently a thread going around asking people to restrain from posting this because the OP has to get an A* overall to do his A level choices and doesn't want to be distracted from the calculator paper.
Reply 5
The paper was so difficult ! did not have enough time at all
Original post by lerjj
There's currently a thread going around asking people to restrain from posting this because the OP has to get an A* overall to do his A level choices and doesn't want to be distracted from the calculator paper.

Good ol' Nick :cool:
Reply 7
Original post by GoldGhost
Good ol' Nick :cool:

He can be arrogant sometimes, but assuming he wasn't lying in that thread he is seriously freaking out atm. Least people can do is wait until Friday.
Reply 8
Original post by lerjj
He can be arrogant sometimes, but assuming he wasn't lying in that thread he is seriously freaking out atm. Least people can do is wait until Friday.

I think it is arrogant to say don't post a mark scheme because I don't want to look at it. There are quite a few people that want to know how many marks they approximately got.
Reply 9
I agree 100%. If you dont want to be distracted, dont look at it! simples!
please put us all out of our misery :frown:((((((
Reply 10
Original post by Fairy_bb
I agree 100%. If you dont want to be distracted, dont look at it! simples!
please put us all out of our misery :frown:((((((

exactly!! so worried now I think about it I messed up quite a lot!:frown::frown:
Reply 11
Was this for AQA or OCR?
Reply 12
was this OCR? or AQA?
can some one please message me when they find the unofficial mark scheme
Original post by koala81
was this OCR? or AQA?

Edexcel
I gave the paper too on the same day. Mine was from Edexcel. If yours was the same, then you need a total score of 169/200 (ie calc and non-cal papers) for an A*. I think it was around about 140/200 for an A. Hope this helped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending