The Student Room Group

Does M2 Maths help Physics A2 Edexcel?

Just thinking about whether to continue mechanics or do S1. More leaning towards S1 but wondering if I would be better off doing M2 or if there isn't much difference I'd rather do S1 because it's easier I've heard... :smile:
Original post by iceangel8
Just thinking about whether to continue mechanics or do S1. More leaning towards S1 but wondering if I would be better off doing M2 or if there isn't much difference I'd rather do S1 because it's easier I've heard... :smile:

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Original post by iceangel8

M2 isn't that bad, and S1 is extremely boring. I'd advise you to do M2; it will be more useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I did AQA physics so I'm not sure exactly what's on your spec, but maths mechanics made physics a breeze for me. If you can, do M3, as that covers SHM and circular motion which are in most A2 physics specs and people hate them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending