The Student Room Group

How do examiners read my writing?

I'm so afraid that the examiners won't be able to read my writing... on the AQA website for example it says to keep your writing neat. Am i the only one with this fear?
Also during my exam by OCR the stupid invigilator gave me AQA additional paper.... would they still accept my work on that paper. Apparently, the exams office said it will be fine but i'm scared :/
Original post by AStudent321
I'm so afraid that the examiners won't be able to read my writing... on the AQA website for example it says to keep your writing neat. Am i the only one with this fear?
Also during my exam by OCR the stupid invigilator gave me AQA additional paper.... would they still accept my work on that paper. Apparently, the exams office said it will be fine but i'm scared :/

If your teachers can read it the markers can read it. If it deteriorates when you do exams at speed then if they can't read it they can't mark it.

If you don't believe your exams officer who is a. Correct about the extra paper and b. An expert in exams procedure then not sure why you'd believe an internet stranger but you have nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I know a couple of people who have really really messy writing and they're allowed to use a computer to type their answers instead. Might be worth asking about that? Chances are they will be able to read your writing, though.
Original post by AStudent321

If I wrote in my best handwriting I'd never finish a paper! They're used to imperfect writing, they've always managed to mark my scripts.

And I've been given booklets for the wrong exam board before! Or just non-boarded generic sheets. They don't seem to care?

Quick Reply

Latest